Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest todbee

Pls Help... Id Change My Solid Surface W/o Asking

to protect yourself....... pls document these in BLACK and WHITE... ie... type a letter to the company stating your complaint. This 'way' is to protect yourself should they counter sue you for non-payment of services rendered to you.

Also, if you have proof that you have chosen the colour, state it.... brand and colour code.

Then take a pic of the WHITE ........ all attached to the letter.

Definitely from what I see in your pics, yours is more creamy....... what they have installed is so WHITE.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yah.. my Kitchen cabinet badly done. I was shock to know that there is another victim using the same contractor as me.

hi... so sorry to hear abt this... according to my experience u can actually ask him to remove the whole solid surface without damaging ur cabinets.... as for 3* and c***to, they are actually polyester solid surfaces and usually have changes in colour if expose to sunlight for a long period of time.... instead of telling u the bad things of other brands, maybe i juz share with u my brand.... basically i'm carrying CORIAN solid surface... this is a 100% acrylic solid surface and it is non - porous... which means it does not allow germs or bacteria to grow in the material... for eg. u can leave the spilled red wine on the corian overnight and it can be clean off with detergent without leaving any stains at all.... we did a test with national sanitation foundation and it is tested and proven to be safe to handle food on a corian top without worrying of getting contamination by the material... in fact bread talk in singapore are rolling their doughs on a corian top.... it comes with a 10 yrs warranty for material and 1 yr warranty for worksmanship.... all corian material have a unique batch number to it... so u dun have to worry abt not able get the same colour if u really need any repair.... btw all solid surfaces are scratch resistance only... they are not scratch proof....

i hope i have give u a better understanding on the solid surfaces... if u do need any help, u can feel free to contact me for a non obligated enquiry...

cheers

hi... so sorry to hear abt this... according to my experience u can actually ask him to remove the whole solid surface without damaging ur cabinets.... as for 3* and c***to, they are actually polyester solid surfaces and usually have changes in colour if expose to sunlight for a long period of time.... instead of telling u the bad things of other brands, maybe i juz share with u my brand.... basically i'm carrying CORIAN solid surface... this is a 100% acrylic solid surface and it is non - porous... which means it does not allow germs or bacteria to grow in the material... for eg. u can leave the spilled red wine on the corian overnight and it can be clean off with detergent without leaving any stains at all.... we did a test with national sanitation foundation and it is tested and proven to be safe to handle food on a corian top without worrying of getting contamination by the material... in fact bread talk in singapore are rolling their doughs on a corian top.... it comes with a 10 yrs warranty for material and 1 yr warranty for worksmanship.... all corian material have a unique batch number to it... so u dun have to worry abt not able get the same colour if u really need any repair.... btw all solid surfaces are scratch resistance only... they are not scratch proof....

i hope i have give u a better understanding on the solid surfaces... if u do need any help, u can feel free to contact me for a non obligated enquiry...

cheers

ya there are some many diff tops, where some ID they just anyhow say ( oh no they are made of same material, no worry and so on)

i think the explantion give ppl a better understanding.

Thanks

Yah.. my Kitchen cabinet badly done. I was shock to know that there is another victim using the same contractor as me.

hi, can know which contractor? i going to reno my hdb too..scare that hire a same contractor as u all mention:(

thanks

kelly

hi, can know which contractor? i going to reno my hdb too..scare that hire a same contractor as u all mention:(

thanks

kelly

hi kelly... if u are afraid of such situation to happen, u can get me to do the solid surface for u... my company is the sole distributor for corian solid surface...

cheers

Dear All,

Pls help ..... help me.... I'm first time reno de kitchen...

I've a problem here, the ID juz changed my solid surface to another brand without telling. What can I do??

Thanks.... looking forward for your advice.

eh ur cabinet $381per ft. so expensive? u never check other id or contractor meh? u only get 1 quote n u do ur house liao??

outside price 100-120 only.