Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Hi all, think it's about time for me to start my R-T blog before it's too late. - Cos renovation already half way liao.

Got my Woodlands 4 room flat somewhere early march - 1st appoint @ late March, 2nd appoint @ early May. During the period, went around looking for contractor and IDs Company for quotation and ideal. Visit the expo twice and we finally decided to let Contractor Henry to handle our project. Below is my floor plan

3581734000_4c0f127878.jpg

And my plan with floor planner

3581789770_44ca69d0a6.jpg

Below are some photos before my renovation start

Valuation report photos – Living room, MBR toilet, Kitchen and Master bedroom.

3581793888_efbe375bcd.jpg

3581797656_b6986a97a2.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My plan :

Kitchen - before

Redo entire kitchen These include hacking of all floor tile and cabinet and relay all tiles (floor and wall) and redo a 30 feet kitchen cabinet.

3581036711_9156f5570c.jpg

Living room - before

Hack away ceramic floor tile and replace with 600x600 white homo tiles. Repaint and tear away wall paper (actually plan to change wall paper but due to budget, will just paint the wall 1st)

3581847756_8539334c79.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

Dinning - before

Paint and replace dining light – anyone interested to take over this light – selling cheap cheap - ha

3581036355_37771f6f74.jpg

Master bed room - before

Laminated with supreme laminated wood (3 bedroom) and built a walk in wardrobe ( L shape that cover the toilet door)

Built cabinet under the window to cover the “hole”

3581847678_5f8e6bf72b.jpg

3581036325_354df48925.jpg

3581797794_cf347422dc.jpg

3581847344_5111feeb5b.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

Hi all, think it's about time for me to start my R-T blog before it's too late. - Cos renovation already half way liao.

Looks like I am the first one to welcome you!! Welcome and congratulations on having a new place. :)

Well, it is never too late to start, if you look at mine, I also started my blog towards the end of my renovation, "almost finished" already, haha...

Cheers! :D

Master toilet - before

Hack and rebuilt vanity top (5 feet) with full glass mirror

Hack and relay floor tile

Overlay wall tile

Change W.C and sink and heater

Add shower screen

Remove kerb and make a small step

3581036403_36224bbe86.jpg

Common toilet - before

Hack and relay floor tile

Overlay wall tile

Change W.C and sink and heater

Add shower screen

Remove kerb and make a small step

3581847912_0763d73c32.jpg

Looks like I am the first one to welcome you!! Welcome and congratulations on having a new place. :)

Well, it is never too late to start, if you look at mine, I also started my blog towards the end of my renovation, "almost finished" already, haha...

Cheers! :D

Ha ... Same same ... in fact I will say my house is almost 70% done. My wife actually insist me to start the blog only after it's fully done up . But I still feel that we should let pp see the before and after. Ha

Thanks for the welcoming . Cheer 

Welcome supersimon,

saw from your signature on something u bought.

Mind if can share on where to get lighting as well as furniture?Or u have any pic to share what u bought?:P

Welcome supersimon,

saw from your signature on something u bought.

Mind if can share on where to get lighting as well as furniture?Or u have any pic to share what u bought?:P

hello :D I got my light from 515 balestier road - name lighting,com.sg

light already installed and tested . Will post the pic tomolo .

As for furniture - I got from IFC cellini . think alot of pp bought their package (ash is one of the few i know) too (1 sofa 1 bed and 1 console)

Dinning chair and coffee table from Mode studio - coming in this sat - will post a pic for you nex t week .

Cheer .

hello :D I got my light from 515 balestier road - name lighting,com.sg

light already installed and tested . Will post the pic tomolo .

As for furniture - I got from IFC cellini . think alot of pp bought their package (ash is one of the few i know) too (1 sofa 1 bed and 1 console)

Dinning chair and coffee table from Mode studio - coming in this sat - will post a pic for you nex t week .

Cheer .

thanks for the info.:)

so how much is the Cellini package?

How much u get for the dining and coffee table set?

thanks for the info.:)

so how much is the Cellini package?

How much u get for the dining and coffee table set?

$1998 for 1 sofa + 1 bed + free 1 console and 1 coffee table (but i trade in to change to another console) I will say it's a good buy . I actually want to buy the sofa a few month back for the price of $1599. - delivery only next thurday (11 june) bed (deliver on end June)

Dinning table i got from harvey norman warehouse sale - It's full glass oval shape (include the base) for ard $300++

Dinning chair i got seprately from mode studio - $400 ++ set of 4 and coffee table 400 ++ (deliver on this sat)

$1998 for 1 sofa + 1 bed + free 1 console and 1 coffee table (but i trade in to change to another console) I will say it's a good buy . I actually want to buy the sofa a few month back for the price of $1599. - delivery only next thurday (11 june) bed (deliver on end June)

Dinning table i got from harvey norman warehouse sale - It's full glass oval shape (include the base) for ard $300++

Dinning chair i got seprately from mode studio - $400 ++ set of 4 and coffee table 400 ++ (deliver on this sat)

hope to see some picture...cos going to start reno n start to look out for furniture soon liao

wah u finally start ur blog! i wait very long liao! :D

blue_diamond

yes yes we got the cellini package too.

we paid $3169 total as we upgrade to King Size bed and got their nightingale mattress as well. so far so good, jus tat the sofa n bed material is suede so dust r quite easily visible, but still easy maintenance lah. Their mattress also not bad wor. i would say it is a really good buy unless u mind many ple getting the same stuff as u hehe! ;)

u can go to my blog to view some pics u wan :)

Wa finally the blog is up! Waited very long le haha :D

And which floor planner did you use to draw the layout of items in your house? I want to draw out something also leh for my own house but all the programs I have downloaded seem to not be user-friendly at all :(

Wa finally the blog is up! Waited very long le haha :D

And which floor planner did you use to draw the layout of items in your house? I want to draw out something also leh for my own house but all the programs I have downloaded seem to not be user-friendly at all :(

Hi angel , i use floorplanner . Do a search in yahoo. It's a online program

wah u finally start ur blog! i wait very long liao! :D

blue_diamond

yes yes we got the cellini package too.

we paid $3169 total as we upgrade to King Size bed and got their nightingale mattress as well. so far so good, jus tat the sofa n bed material is suede so dust r quite easily visible, but still easy maintenance lah. Their mattress also not bad wor. i would say it is a really good buy unless u mind many ple getting the same stuff as u hehe! ;)

u can go to my blog to view some pics u wan :)

I change my bed colour ... :P

but sofa remain blac k .lol