Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

ok it's getting late and you making me more confuse liao hahahahahaha :P

I knew that u going to say that ...phahahaha

anyway ... I really going to koon liao ...... zzzz night guys

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Simon,

Firstly, thanks for your info. I also bought Calypso sofa from Cellini last weekend and they claimed the 1998 offer is ended that week.

Wanna ask you some questions about ID Note. Did you hear Michael Goh frm ID note. Because he reply my email after two weeks saying Henry is very busy now so he will be the one to serve me. Any comments abt him?

Hi Simon,

Firstly, thanks for your info. I also bought Calypso sofa from Cellini last weekend and they claimed the 1998 offer is ended that week.

Wanna ask you some questions about ID Note. Did you hear Michael Goh frm ID note. Because he reply my email after two weeks saying Henry is very busy now so he will be the one to serve me. Any comments abt him?

no problem , gd stuff r mean to be share. Rem to join the calypso fan club. U change colour ?

Micheal , hmmmm, can describe him ? I rem face Nia . But I know got 1 forumer also serve by him. Not sure she sign liao Bo, I can help u check with her

Hi..

Simon, are you referring to me ? Yup, my ID to be will be him most prob. Collecting keys tomorrow.. will sign by this week so that I can start my reno soon.. Can't wait.. !!!

Hi..

Simon, are you referring to me ? Yup, my ID to be will be him most prob. Collecting keys tomorrow.. will sign by this week so that I can start my reno soon.. Can't wait.. !!!

Haha, haven pm u but u reply le. Gd gd, maybe u like to feedback his serving so far ?

no problem , gd stuff r mean to be share. Rem to join the calypso fan club. U change colour ?

Micheal , hmmmm, can describe him ? I rem face Nia . But I know got 1 forumer also serve by him. Not sure she sign liao Bo, I can help u check with her

Nope, I never change colour, I think black is still the best, look nice and easier to maintain.

I haven't meet him yet, so can't describe him. But he is super fast, last night email him floor plan and receive his quotation already.. haha...

Do you think both will use the same carpentry? Cos now we only saw Henry does for your house and your kitchen look nice to me.

Hi pink_clover,

How you find about Michael? Do you find many ID/contractor before you selected him?

Nope, I never change colour, I think black is still the best, look nice and easier to maintain.

I haven't meet him yet, so can't describe him. But he is super fast, last night email him floor plan and receive his quotation already.. haha...

Do you think both will use the same carpentry? Cos now we only saw Henry does for your house and your kitchen look nice to me.

Hi pink_clover,

How you find about Michael? Do you find many ID/contractor before you selected him?

Carpentry should be the same ba . Person in charge different only . But tiler , carpentry , pumper , electrian should be same . To play safe , tell him u want the carpenter who do up my place lor . :)

my vote for the red one too.... BUT then again, if u dun wanna e clock to snatch most of e attention, then go for the black/ white lor.

yeah yeah... all electronics nowadays also uses SMT. easier, faster n cleaner. no more dirty, greasy flux etc etc! BUT then again hor

assembly houses r moving out of SG liao. only left a few big ones like Sanmina to name 1....

Hi pink_clover,

Hi.. Michael will be coming over to my flat tomorrow. Will update you more.. ;) So far, I find him quite good.. Quite flexible to my requirements /changes to my proposed items and I also find him rather patient. Have only seen him and another 3 IDs sometime back but I find that ID Note quotation is the most reasonable (Thanks Simon!)

Hope this helps !

sorry hor out of topic but ur baby hor so handsome de! so chubby, see the cheeks only i feel like pinching him!! this bundle must have brought alot of happiness for your family. grow jayden grow!!!

sorry hor out of topic but ur baby hor so handsome de! so chubby, see the cheeks only i feel like pinching him!! this bundle must have brought alot of happiness for your family. grow jayden grow!!!

No out of topic ... My thread 1/2 abt renovation 1/2 abt Jaden :)

ha .... He now can play liao ... smile at him he will smile back ... very fun .... Me everyday looking forward to go home and play with him ... phaha :)

No out of topic ... My thread 1/2 abt renovation 1/2 abt Jaden :)

ha .... He now can play liao ... smile at him he will smile back ... very fun .... Me everyday looking forward to go home and play with him ... phaha :)

hahah got his warm fuzzy feeling when he smile back right ?? hor hor?? wait till he learns to give hugs and kisses wahhh u sure melt de. hahhaa