Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

hahah got his warm fuzzy feeling when he smile back right ?? hor hor?? wait till he learns to give hugs and kisses wahhh u sure melt de. hahhaa

wow .... hugs and kisses .... can't wait .... Ha ... now only i kiss him and hug him ... haa he did accidently kiss me also lah ... phahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my vote for the red one too.... BUT then again, if u dun wanna e clock to snatch most of e attention, then go for the black/ white lor.

yeah yeah... all electronics nowadays also uses SMT. easier, faster n cleaner. no more dirty, greasy flux etc etc! BUT then again hor

assembly houses r moving out of SG liao. only left a few big ones like Sanmina to name 1....

Sanmina ... hmmm ... sound familiar .... use to be one of my customer when I am with my old company :)

wow .... hugs and kisses .... can't wait .... Ha ... now only i kiss him and hug him ... haa he did accidently kiss me also lah ... phahaha

it will be soon!! didn't mean to break ur heart but accidentally DON'T COUNT! hahhahahah good stuffs are worth waiting!! shower loads on him and he will learn to reciprocrate de.

it will be soon!! didn't mean to break ur heart but accidentally DON'T COUNT! hahhahahah good stuffs are worth waiting!! shower loads on him and he will learn to reciprocrate de.

ya lah ... i know ... I purposely pull my face beside him then when he turn around .....phahahah

But I will wait :) for Jaden to deliver his 1st kiss to me willingly :)

eh No.1 salesman, got people ask me abt the frames lei. i better go close shop first.

u cannot fly aeroplane ah!

sure sure . I confirm. or u want me to bank transfer u the money ?

Simon, so you ordering the clock?

Haven’t leh .... Cos Rachel visit the web site then can't decide which one to get (she feels that there is even nicer one then the 2 I chose)

eh bro remember to buy popeye chicken for Miss New hor hehehehe :P

Me vegetarian . Cannot touch chicken ..... (more like an excuse not to buy for her :P)

REMEMBER to collect the carpet for me also hor,thanks simon gor gor.

Wait she want me to collect $700 from u how ?

I visited the webby yesterday... so far i think yours quit nice liao

I saw another design.. just black n white nia, also quite nice

but any idea outside got sell mah.. so can look at the physical thingy..

if im not mistaken, u considering the largest size right? will it bee too big? when all three put together??

Im so bad at visualising

simon very busy liao, still want him to help collect things?

*whisper to simon* tell you what, I'll partner you provide personal conceirge service? think will have lucrative biz here....

I visited the webby yesterday... so far i think yours quit nice liao

I saw another design.. just black n white nia, also quite nice

but any idea outside got sell mah.. so can look at the physical thingy..

if im not mistaken, u considering the largest size right? will it bee too big? when all three put together??

Im so bad at visualising

Ya lor .... i also feel that the one i chose veri nice .... but rachel dun think so leh ( she feel abit common) then i sianz 1/2... so we still deciding.

I dun know if there is any shop selling .

Yup me chose the largest size. cos my wall is ard 3M long . Total add up will be 1.5M nia for the clock, still ok i think

simon very busy liao, still want him to help collect things?

*whisper to simon* tell you what, I'll partner you provide personal conceirge service? think will have lucrative biz here....

phahahhaa .... wonder what newnyew will react when she saw our post ... pahhaa