Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

hahahah talking abt that F4 just complained abt some of the pic i took for my reno, she says it's worst than what BD took hahahahaha :P

wah..u so fast learn my trade n become my teacher liao? :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually my house like 多灾多难 different shop all got small small problem. Some are even good company with good reputation

Harvey Norman warehouse sale – (bad experience) Bought a new coffee table end up deliver one old pieces – lucky got refund. Wanted a 1.6m dinning table end up they send a 1.8m one. Lucky in the end can change

Closet design – Spoil my laminated wood during installation – lucky they pay for the damage. I would say at least they are responsible.

Ligthing.com – They are good. Service are really good. Quality also good. But suay suay 1 of my light transformer spoil - Lucky they change for me FOC too.

Poh joo – My pull out trolley wrong dimension – this is my faulty lah.

But one of the mixer thread also spoil . cannot tighten . I got to go down and exchange – But their service really good. Still give me drink even I’m there just to exchange stuff

Lookz – W.C problem – Don’t want to talk more about their poor service

Harvey Norman Jurong pt- Forget to fax my wall mount request to Philips – End up waste 1 day to wait and no one came. After install – found 2 Dead pix – lucky they do 1 to 1. but wasted another day .

Renovation wise –

Got some paint work need to patch – but hear it’s normal one. But manage to rectify before Hand Over so ok.

Bi-fold door got some installation issue – lucky rectify very fast

Tile work also rectify fast by my contractor

As I always say. I’m ok with small problem as long can be rectify fast and good can liao. Lucky Henry did manage to complete it with my Hand over date.

Problem continue ….

Ever since from the last updates till now, problems continue to arise.

Continue from last post,

Cellini (Aug) – Yes another of my fav Company , My bed frame seem plank seem to be smaller then my frame. Got 2 incident that the plank slip at 1 corner and the whole mattress slip. They manage to rectify fast by changing the plank for me :)

Hobz (Sep) – left side burner starter unable to start. Suppose to be battery start end up I got to use a lighter. Call them up and their service guy come up and fix the problem

Aircon leakage (OCT) – Air-con left behind by previous owner seem to have leaking problem on one of my common room (purple room). Servicing had been done a countless time … but problem still remain. Finally, found out that the root cause is due to the previous installation not done properly. The water level of the fan coil was in the reverse direction making the draining of the water almost impossible. Re align the Air-con and change up the water pipe last weekend – total damage $230

Henry lock smith (NOV) - Main door lock spoils. Found that the latch of the lock unable to return to position. Didn’t know if it’s under warranty or not. Call up Henry to try my luck. He told me , don’t worry as it’s under warranty (ha … din know lock also got warranty one … haha) He send his man down the very next day to change to a new one FOC :)

Here come the ultimate one …..

Town council / HDB (NOV) – Ceiling leakage in another common room (green room), causing damage to the ceiling painting. Call up HDB , they refer me to town council. Town council came and found that it’s the roof that’s having problem (since I am staying at the top floor they will fix up the roof) Fix up the roof last week and I ask them my ceiling how? They ask me to contact the HDB since them only in charge of the exterior. Call HDB, HDB say should find Town council as their roof cause the problem …. Tai Ji here and there ….. Still waiting for them to conclude who to fix up the ceiling…

4115848519_87a28dac14.jpg

4115848483_6744a58f4e.jpg

4115848445_54f433f1dc.jpg

sure bounce to have problem after we stay-in liao lor..

Simon u stay at the highest floor?Is it true that its hotter during the day time when there is sun?!

Town council always taiji one... :curse:

Actually not really leh .... Maybe on top of my house directly got water tank . So it actually shelter me from the direct sun :)

Just call the Town council to chase them.... they say they will get it fix for me "out of good will" But if it happens again, they are not going to be responsible ….

Keep telling me this interior and exterior thingy

will they provide painting touch up for u after the fixing i wonder? :rolleyes:

As i say , they going to touch up out of good will. If happen again they will not do it .... :(

But not my fault for the roof to be faulty what .... sianz ...

Need help guys,

Do u have any PE contacts which i can call? Cos wanna ask how much to engage them and approve the hacking of my toilet door.. sian.. need to waste extra $.. any idea how much is it?

Sorry to spam a few forummers.. abit kan cheong.. =S

sure bounce to have problem after we stay-in liao lor..

Simon u stay at the highest floor?Is it true that its hotter during the day time when there is sun?!

Town council always taiji one... :curse:

Actually not really leh .... Maybe on top of my house directly got water tank . So it actually shelter me from the direct sun :)

Just call the Town council to chase them.... they say they will get it fix for me "out of good will" But if it happens again, they are not going to be responsible ….

Keep telling me this interior and exterior thingy

will they provide painting touch up for u after the fixing i wonder? :rolleyes:

As i say , they going to touch up out of good will. If happen again they will not do it .... :(

But not my fault for the roof to be faulty what .... sianz ...

good lor,at least u get the tins settle,don need siazzzzz la..

Bro next time dun call town council or HDB, drop an email to them and cc your MP, minister of housing, your problem will be solve within a week. :)

they all bo ji wan, email MP they should rectify very fast de else they will keep tai ji till the cow comes home hahahaha

better still forward the email which your town council mentioned "out of goodwill" to your MP and ask if it's your fault that the roof leaks ? What do they mean out of good will ?

Need help guys,

Do u have any PE contacts which i can call? Cos wanna ask how much to engage them and approve the hacking of my toilet door.. sian.. need to waste extra $.. any idea how much is it?

What is PE ?? Mr Yeak dun have contact ???

Bro next time dun call town council or HDB, drop an email to them and cc your MP, minister of housing, your problem will be solve within a week. :)

they all bo ji wan, email MP they should rectify very fast de else they will keep tai ji till the cow comes home hahahaha

better still forward the email which your town council mentioned "out of goodwill" to your MP and ask if it's your fault that the roof leaks ? What do they mean out of good will ?

Bo email leh ... Only through telephone ....

I also a bit angry . But since they going to settle for me this time round , then never mind lor .... Next time round I go see MP liao ... phahhaa

I also a bit angry . But since they going to settle for me this time round , then never mind lor .... Next time round I go see MP liao ... phahhaa

ya lor see MP is the fastest way to get things done.. think those town council newsletter should have email or something..keep them in case.. my new place is under PM... perhaps when he steps down i also change house.. :P

ya lor see MP is the fastest way to get things done.. think those town council newsletter should have email or something..keep them in case.. my new place is under PM... perhaps when he steps down i also change house.. :P

Most MP dun leave their email...only phone no. in which I dun think is a direct line...sure got filter by some SahKah first...

Town Council, you must be tough on them... if they dun act on it...ask for their name, Supervisor name and even brand manager name then tell them you will one shot feedback to the MP in "meeting the MP session"

Need help guys,

Chinchye,

Sorry I dun understand why need a PE for Toilet Door...even the door frame that I removed also never engage PE leh...

unless your door hacking will affect the bean or column of the unit...

yours HDB or Condo?

Bro the reason why i suggest use email hor is becos you got black and white mah

you know le stat board always like to cover their buttocks so you must do the same also else they might in turn say you din tell them in time wor

best is cc MP and HDB head, only by doing so, the ppl below will get their butts off the chair and do something for you :)

Chinchye,

Sorry I dun understand why need a PE for Toilet Door...even the door frame that I removed also never engage PE leh...

unless your door hacking will affect the bean or column of the unit...

yours HDB or Condo?

Its HDB.. hdb said my toilet wall special.. dot dot dot.. need PE to ensure that it is ok to hack away and also QE to monitor the hacking process.. crazy man.. did u encounter any of this?

Its HDB.. hdb said my toilet wall special.. dot dot dot.. need PE to ensure that it is ok to hack away and also QE to monitor the hacking process.. crazy man.. did u encounter any of this?

Maybe yours have hidden piping or beam support...

Why not just change the door without changing the whole door frame so no need to hack lor...

Getting PE and QE will cost you a sum of money...worth it meh...

Ask your contractor for alternative solution...

They promise to fix up the ceiling yesterday .... but till now , no one contact me to make the arrangement ....

Calling the PIC whole day ... but keep getting into mail box .... :curse::curse::curse: