Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Hi Simon,

Was advised by Henry that painting can cover the cracks. So we are going to drop the "industrial feel" concept. Thinking of painting it with the color of your dining area. May I know the code of the color?

And did you get waterproofing report from Henry? Is this report necessary?

All the wall ? Will be very dark wor . Galaxy 5069 Nippon .

I didn't get any report leh, but water proofing is under warranty I believe. Anything when yr neighbour complaint can jus ring Henry up. So jas, yr island concept still on not ? Cos understand u changing yr kitchen to both top and bottom , wonder yr island still there. Cos yr island ideal is something I look forward leh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Simon,

Good to hear tat someone is coming down this sat to see for u.. must ensure they do properly else next time the ceiling cement will drop down like my mom's place.. quite dangerous..

Hi Simon,

Good to hear tat someone is coming down this sat to see for u.. must ensure they do properly else next time the ceiling cement will drop down like my mom's place.. quite dangerous..

No lah , they not doing any cement . I think the cement they do at the roof liao. They came to paint my ceiling .

Update : they are doing the painting now while I surfing at my sofa

No lah , they not doing any cement . I think the cement they do at the roof liao. They came to paint my ceiling .

Update : they are doing the painting now while I surfing at my sofa

so enjoy ah..wheres jaden?

Hi Simon!

Just wanne ask you ah, your common room wall tiles and floor tiles, are they difficult to maintain?

I had my eyes on the same wall tile but my ID said it might be difficult to clean.

And the floor, do u think white or dark floor tiles for bathroom better?

:)

annjoy

so enjoy ah..wheres jaden?

brought him to nanny place lor ... Paint smell not good for baby mah

Hi Simon, Thanks for the info. Yup! No more island due to our electrical test. Scare fail if we insist island concept.

No problem :)

bro can show me pictures of both your Bifold door?

thanks thanks

bro , tomolo can ? now then saw yr msg .... very tired now wor .... brought Jaden out to suntec/marina sq cos rachel want to go to a beauty fair ... nightmare sia .... next time will consider if want to bring him out so far.. haa

Hi Simon!

Just wanne ask you ah, your common room wall tiles and floor tiles, are they difficult to maintain?

I had my eyes on the same wall tile but my ID said it might be difficult to clean.

And the floor, do u think white or dark floor tiles for bathroom better?

:)

annjoy

Wall tile ok , floor tile not really . ha ...

I think dark color better . White floor tile for toilet not really suitable wor ... I always tot it's not clean .. ha . White floor tile for living and kitchen floor still ok :)

brought him to nanny place lor ... Paint smell not good for baby mah

No problem :)

bro , tomolo can ? now then saw yr msg .... very tired now wor .... brought Jaden out to suntec/marina sq cos rachel want to go to a beauty fair ... nightmare sia .... next time will consider if want to bring him out so far.. haa

Sure...no problem...not hurry...but you using bottom track right?

so far any problem?

Wall tile ok , floor tile not really . ha ...

I think dark color better . White floor tile for toilet not really suitable wor ... I always tot it's not clean .. ha . White floor tile for living and kitchen floor still ok :)

yup, me using bottom track . So far so good.

Reason Y i chose bottom track -

1) More stable ( try top track b4 , feel that not so stable as bottom track)

2) Cheaper :P

Of cos , top track look nicer and the leg wouldn't step on it

yup, me using bottom track . So far so good.

Reason Y i chose bottom track -

1) More stable ( try top track b4 , feel that not so stable as bottom track)

2) Cheaper :P

Of cos , top track look nicer and the leg wouldn't step on it

Ya...Henry also told me bottom track more stable and is cheaper...just wonder if I choose top track how much more I have to top up...

Ya...Henry also told me bottom track more stable and is cheaper...just wonder if I choose top track how much more I have to top up...

For Dmay case , I think ard 80-100 .

But really up to U lah .... For me bottom track, cheap , good, nice can use can le . :)

Manage to borrow my bro-in-Law mobile boardband tonight , so quickly post some photo taken last week during move in

Sofa In by cellini

3650037369_51ab34d579.jpg

3650037855_99f72840c4.jpg

3650839046_94998f6ceb.jpg

Do note that the TV is fake one in the Pic. My friend super impose in one. Cos that time i haven't buy my TV yet lol

3650034253_bdf833022e.jpg

3650835872_aa23678b93.jpg

Wow! SuperSimon, your Calypso is very nice and matching the coffee table! :-) Very aesthetic. Where did u get such a nice table? Is it expensive? ;-)

Can I ask you, did u find it warm after sitting on the fabric over a prolonged period of time? Thanks... ;-)

Sian... my cement-screed kitchen walls have more and more cracks... Is it common that cement-screed walls confirm will have crack one? If so, why he din advise us in the first place?

hi Jamieogh, I'm empathise with u. I had 2 frens who did cement-screed, one did for his whole living, dining & kitchen area (industrial look), the other one cement-screed his bathroom & balcony area. The 1st one had same problems as you, in fact before even the contractor handed back to him, there were already some cracks, so he made the guy re-do the whole thing! Of course contractor not happy..but can't help it. So after hand-over, within 2 months cracks appeared over a few areas. He made the contractor came back to re-do and pay for his hotel stay. The 2nd fren didnt have this problem. When we chat with his contractor, he said its the level of water in the mixture as well as whether they had properly let the cement dried up in earlier layer. So if contractor rushed and the cement not dried properly, so when it dries up, the cracks appear due to the tension. Hope this help u to understand why. ;-)

Wow! SuperSimon, your Calypso is very nice and matching the coffee table! :-) Very aesthetic. Where did u get such a nice table? Is it expensive? ;-)

Can I ask you, did u find it warm after sitting on the fabric over a prolonged period of time? Thanks... ;-)

got it for less then 500 after bargain .... but I bought it from Mode studio - aka red apple . So buy at own risk K .

As for the sofa ... So far so good ... never feel warm after sitting for hrs - no aircon in my living room ... but my house quite windy ... so not sure if it's the factor