Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can't join your henner club :(

Henry too busy, at least he's honest enought o say he's fully committed and can't take anymore jobs.

oh.... when will he be free if u want to engage him?

got it for less then 500 after bargain .... but I bought it from Mode studio - aka red apple . So buy at own risk K .

As for the sofa ... So far so good ... never feel warm after sitting for hrs - no aircon in my living room ... but my house quite windy ... so not sure if it's the factor

I wanted to customize sofa with Mode Studio initially but after hearing so much complain on Red Apple, I am sourcing for others for the time being. Their furnitures look decent in their showroom though.

Hi Koala,

Sigh... Which means that they were "rushing" to do my kitchen wall during that time...

Dunno painting can solve it anot.

Anyway, thanks!

At least others who intend to do cement screed have better understanding.

hi Jamieogh, I'm empathise with u. I had 2 frens who did cement-screed, one did for his whole living, dining & kitchen area (industrial look), the other one cement-screed his bathroom & balcony area. The 1st one had same problems as you, in fact before even the contractor handed back to him, there were already some cracks, so he made the guy re-do the whole thing! Of course contractor not happy..but can't help it. So after hand-over, within 2 months cracks appeared over a few areas. He made the contractor came back to re-do and pay for his hotel stay. The 2nd fren didnt have this problem. When we chat with his contractor, he said its the level of water in the mixture as well as whether they had properly let the cement dried up in earlier layer. So if contractor rushed and the cement not dried properly, so when it dries up, the cracks appear due to the tension. Hope this help u to understand why. ;-)

I didn't buy anything from them , but did visit them b4

Saleman service not bad - friendly

Furniture design , I also find it ok - nice look , they got round coffee table too . However I do find that their stuff is a bit expensive . Almost all their coffee table is above $600 mark before discount .

totally agreed,although you may keep in view of the designs then hop down to trustworthy neighborhood furniture shops e.g S&C in AMK ave 1,meng liang.. to hunt for them.For my case i save about $500 for the same piece of sofa i saw in furniture HQ.

Can't join your henner club :(

Henry too busy, at least he's honest enought o say he's fully committed and can't take anymore jobs.

Yup, Henry rejected me too... :(

So long din visit my own thread :)

So sad ... I miss 2 henner member ... But dun worry , there is still others good contractor out there :)

Stay cool and wish both yr reno shun shun li li .

need any help can still pm me :)

I didn't buy anything from them , but did visit them b4

Saleman service not bad - friendly

Furniture design , I also find it ok - nice look , they got round coffee table too . However I do find that their stuff is a bit expensive . Almost all their coffee table is above $600 mark before discount .

Bad experience with them. 1 month ago (my first visit) a nice gentlemen quoted me sofa before discount $1799. Last week, another man quoted me $1999 for the same sofa and its AFTER discount!! A total turn off for me. I will NEVER NEVER buy anything from them.

Hi,

care to share what material you've used for your kitchen top?

Thks!

So long din visit my own thread :)

So sad ... I miss 2 henner member ... But dun worry , there is still others good contractor out there :)

Stay cool and wish both yr reno shun shun li li .

need any help can still pm me :)

The lighting story.

I...My foyer light

3584795855_aef802cb4c.jpg

Wah I have also bought these lamps (blue and Red)! It's beautiful! Although I don't know where I am going to put it....they are indeed lovely

Edited by dugong6