Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Evil

Inauspicious Toilet At Center Of House

Never buy a house with a toilet located at the center influence of the home.

The center of the house is where all the flux of energy comes together. And if the toilet is located at the center of the home. Your wealth will leak out of the home.

This will result in the family facing financial difficulties.

is there anything in fengshui that can counter this?? thanks for the advice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Never buy a house with a toilet located at the center influence of the home.

The center of the house is where all the flux of energy comes together. And if the toilet is located at the center of the home. Your wealth will leak out of the home.

This will result in the family facing financial difficulties.

is there anything in fengshui that can counter this?? thanks for the advice.

160358.jpg

正所謂陽宅第二煞

最忌廁居中!!

廁所居中主住在此宅之人

病痛連連

會有心臟血管

或是腹部疾病之發生!!

宜速求化解!!

化解方法就是

在廁所內擺上黃金葛 Pothos_01.jpg

加投射燈 2803.jpg 活化氣場!!

並在門口掛上長布簾和六帝錢 6d.jpg

阻絕穢氣外洩!!並防止五黃發兇

最好可以在廁所內放置一盤海鹽淨化氣場!!

不要挖3個洞那會加速穢氣外洩!!

eh...my mandarin quite bad....but thanks alot!

u are my number 1.

are u a fengshui master??

Wah anyone can translate ? Think mine also in the center of the unit. Any way to avoid or counter it ?

Thanks

Nobody

eh...my mandarin quite bad....but thanks alot!

u are my number 1.

are u a fengshui master??

Haha... my mandarin is equally just as bad, furthermore its not in the simplified version which i learnt from school.

No. I'm not any master. Just have a keen interest, or perhaps a believer in FengShui.

Personally, i feel that 宁可信其有 不可信其无.

Just happened that i've been reading on some other interesting sites, and also so happened to see your query in the forum.

Hence, may as well just reply and share with others who may be interested too. :)

正所謂陽宅第二煞

最忌廁居中!!

Translate: 2nd most terrible thing in the FS of a house is to have toilet in the centre.

廁所居中主住在此宅之人

病痛連連

會有心臟血管

或是腹部疾病之發生!!

宜速求化解!!

Result: multiple illness to coronary or abdominal area

化解方法就是

在廁所內擺上黃金葛

加投射燈 活化氣場!!

並在門口掛上長布簾和六帝錢

阻絕穢氣外洩!!並防止五黃發兇

最好可以在廁所內放置一盤海鹽淨化氣場!!

不要挖3個洞那會加速穢氣外洩!!

solution:

Put money plant in the toilet.

Add spotlight to energize the Qi

Add blinds and 6 emperor coins at the toilet door

Prevents bad Qi from leaking and 5 yellow star from terrorising

Best if you could add a bucket of sea salt to cleanse the Qi.

Correct me if I'm wrong in the translation. Just trying to help.

Actually there is no solution at all. Once you bought a house with toilet in the centre, thats it. Maybe the only way is not to use the toilet at all as a toilet. So that it will not be "polluted". Other than that nothing much you can do about it. Best is to sell the house asap.

Wah anyone can translate ? Think mine also in the center of the unit. Any way to avoid or counter it ?

Thanks

Nobody

do u experience any of the bad symptoms mentioned? if not, my personal view if it happens to me is not to do anything about it....

got house come with toilet At Center Of House?

how to know it toilet at center of house?

Those written above are no better than mid-wives tales.

As an example, there are many hdbs all have toilets in the center. Did they have such problems as mentioned? I doubt so. Not forgeting the thousands of families who have toilets in centre in other privates and condos.

Put coins, put lights, put plant, put sea water, what else haven put? tolong....might as well put everything. This is not only crazy but also absurd. There are so many families, ask the author or master who wrote this and get the families to prove.

Actually there is no solution at all. Once you bought a house with toilet in the centre, thats it. Maybe the only way is not to use the toilet at all as a toilet. So that it will not be "polluted". Other than that nothing much you can do about it. Best is to sell the house asap.

Wow, must sell the house ah? Can the center toilet to be converted to store room or WIW? Will this helps? Can any master advise?

Edited by blackcar

Thats absurb, can you show 1000 examples of such divine FS powers at work? if not, please dont go around making such claims as it will send TS & others into distress.

Those written above are no better than mid-wives tales.

As an example, there are many hdbs all have toilets in the center. Did they have such problems as mentioned? I doubt so. Not forgeting the thousands of families who have toilets in centre in other privates and condos.

Put coins, put lights, put plant, put sea water, what else haven put? tolong....might as well put everything. This is not only crazy but also absurd. There are so many families, ask the author or master who wrote this and get the families to prove.

agreed.

nothing is 100% confirmed in FS. always remain as a skeptical-beliver & never be OVERLY superstitious. or we'll be starting on with the wrong foot for FS & end up doing more harm then good to our well-being.

Thats absurb, can you show 1000 examples of such divine FS powers at work? if not, please dont go around making such claims as it will send TS & others into distress.

agreed.

nothing is 100% confirmed in FS. always remain as a skeptical-beliver & never be OVERLY superstitious. or we'll be starting on with the wrong foot for FS & end up doing more harm then good to our well-being.

Right, I think those who are writing these in the forum should be more responsible about such claims. Their advice may unnecessarily cause worries and anxieties to other ignoranrt forumers.

Right, I think those who are writing these in the forum should be more responsible about such claims. Their advice may unnecessarily cause worries and anxieties to other ignoranrt forumers.

I agree.