Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bing

In Search Of The Perfect Sofa..

Hi,

My husband and I have been looking for a sofa for more than 6 months for our 4-room flat dining area.. The issue is size (need a two seater width max 180cm) and Im quite a stickler for comfort (hate leather prefer cottony materials).

SO far we did find the sofa of our dreams (2 seater plus an ottoman) for $1300!!!!! at furniture mall beach road So u can imagine our horror, when u can get complete set for under 1k.

Any suggestions of other places that might cater to our taste? I know Ikea has the material we like but im rather worried about quality ...

HELP! we love sitting on our make shift sofa ( a matterss on the floor) but i think we are ready for a sofa set now

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Opps… for a moment I mis-read the last line… :D

Have u been to S & C at AMK, silver river at upper payer laber?

Both shops have nice sofa @ good pricing.

Happy searching

Hi,

My husband and I have been looking for a sofa for more than 6 months for our 4-room flat dining area.. The issue is size (need a two seater width max 180cm) and Im quite a stickler for comfort (hate leather prefer cottony materials).

SO far we did find the sofa of our dreams (2 seater plus an ottoman) for $1300!!!!! at furniture mall beach road So u can imagine our horror, when u can get complete set for under 1k.

Any suggestions of other places that might cater to our taste? I know Ikea has the material we like but im rather worried about quality ...

HELP! we love sitting on our make shift sofa ( a matterss on the floor) but i think we are ready for a sofa set now

Try Mode Studio at Sungei Kadut. I purchased quite alot of items from there , they can customise the sofa.

Item purchased from salesman Benson

L- Shape sofa fabric

TV console

Coffee table

Dining table with 4 chairs leather

all at $3888

King size mattress with latex top c/w bedframe at $1600

Hope this help

Try Mode Studio at Sungei Kadut. I purchased quite alot of items from there , they can customise the sofa.

L- Shape sofa fabric

TV console

Coffee table

all at $3888

Hope this help

Before buying from Mode Studio, please note Mode Studio is Red Apple and then please read the Red Apple Thread.

Hi,

u got see Univonna shop b4?

Before buying from Mode Studio, please note Mode Studio is Red Apple and then please read the Red Apple Thread.

Been seeing loads of Mode Studio advertisements in the papers.. until i came across the Red Apple thread... ridiculous company...

Still trying to find a bed frame w/o headboard... simple low raised frame for King/Queen size... any ideas? Didn't see much from Plush's website though

Been seeing loads of Mode Studio advertisements in the papers.. until i came across the Red Apple thread... ridiculous company...

Still trying to find a bed frame w/o headboard... simple low raised frame for King/Queen size... any ideas? Didn't see much from Plush's website though

can either get ur ID/contractor to fabricate a platform or buy a divan for your mattress. The divan height can be customised, if i'm not wrong. There's 5", 8", etc. I just got my mattress & divan (w/o headboard) from Morris Lifestyle yesterday. Also saw some low platform beds wrapped in fabric (with headboard) from Furniture Club. Looks great.

Hi p3nguins, how about the one I bought as shown below - a platform bed. You see a small box at the corner? That box contains the "legs" of the bed, but I told the delivery guys not to fix the "legs", just lie the whole bed on the floor (to avoid difficult cleaning).

The 3 cushions and a mini-table came along with the bed - different colours are available. Just for your information. Cheers!! :)

14Jun_06.jpg

how is ur experience with Mode?

I bought from Mode..yet to delivery.. didnt know they are from Red Apple until i came across some thread...

now abit scare liao..

L- Shape sofa fabric

TV console

Coffee table

all at $3888

Hope this help

Hi p3nguins, how about the one I bought as shown below - a platform bed. You see a small box at the corner? That box contains the "legs" of the bed, but I told the delivery guys not to fix the "legs", just lie the whole bed on the floor (to avoid difficult cleaning).

The 3 cushions and a mini-table came along with the bed - different colours are available. Just for your information. Cheers!! :)

14Jun_06.jpg

Actually...that looks pretty cool.... but kinda worried if it'll be too big as we're doing kinda like a 'border' on the MBR floor for our bed; not too sure if this platform bed will cover up that 'border'.. but it does look very nice hee

Do you have the dimensions for it? Is it King or Queen, and whats the damage and where from hehe :P

Thanks~

Actually...that looks pretty cool.... but kinda worried if it'll be too big as we're doing kinda like a 'border' on the MBR floor for our bed; not too sure if this platform bed will cover up that 'border'.. but it does look very nice hee

Do you have the dimensions for it? Is it King or Queen, and whats the damage and where from hehe :P

Thanks~

Eh... I think I will reply you at your blog, coz it is like out of the topic. Haha... :P

super late reply but ffound our dream sofa set plus glass coffee table and tv console fm Sungei Kadut.. (opp castilla)

total spent:

800 for red L-shape sofa, nice cottony fabric

199 for glass coffee table

700 for tv console...

v are v happy with sungei kadut! recommend it to everyone..

Hi,

Hi Bing

What's that store opposite Castilla that you bought your stuff from?

super late reply but ffound our dream sofa set plus glass coffee table and tv console fm Sungei Kadut.. (opp castilla)

total spent:

800 for red L-shape sofa, nice cottony fabric

199 for glass coffee table

700 for tv console...

v are v happy with sungei kadut! recommend it to everyone..

Hi,

Just for your info, we had very bad experience at King's Furnishing at IFC.

They tell you its Full genuine leather... turn outs its man-made leather.

Bad service as well.... we regretted getting our sofa from them.