Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

Crystal Chandelier Less Than $400 Possible?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes!! me bought mine at below $400 :D

PM u liao :)

Hi there, got yr pm. Thank you so muchy.

Wow, nice chandelier!! That's the one i m looking for, if less than $400 i might getting two. Coz i was quoted something like yrs about $700 plus. How's the crystal quality?

cheersa

margulboy pointed out it's crystal lighting... so edited liao... paisey to wrongly reco. :D

Edited by rolexboy

I know how does a chandelier looks like. Just wanna see the less then $400 chandelier. Reason is i am thinking of buying a 6 bulb, red chandelier from a shop in Raffles City basement. Gonna install in my walk in wardrobe.

The pink lighting is a chandelier.

Another term is pendant lighting.

Ok guys, is possible that Chandelier cost under $400, in fact can be under $350. Then again the crystal quality is so so only. Yest i brought mine at $320, will furnish details when it is delivered on the quality and service of this shop. Oh!! one more thing, is definitely crystal and not plastic!!

cheers

Care to pm me the shop's name and location?

Ok guys, is possible that Chandelier cost under $400, in fact can be under $350. Then again the crystal quality is so so only. Yest i brought mine at $320, will furnish details when it is delivered on the quality and service of this shop. Oh!! one more thing, is definitely crystal and not plastic!!

cheers

guys, can wait awhile? Coz i wanna QC on the quality and delivery. I dont wanna recommend a lemon shop to the forumers here. If really cant wait, pm me ya!!!