Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shingirl

2 Feng Shui Master

One enough? Or you want all?

Hi Ivy, could you pm me the list of the bad fsm you have, wonder the fsm I had engaged is 1 of them.

Great thx.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Ivy,

I am also looking for a good and reliable FMS to audit my place. Care to share the list of masters to avoid?

Appreciate your kind gesture.

Hi Eastgal

PM Liaozzzzzzzz

Hi Karen

Pm you already

Hi Ivy,

I am also looking for a good and reliable FMS to audit my place. Care to share the list of masters to avoid?

Appreciate your kind gesture.

haha, i also have a whole list (black), tried and tested and failed like ****. to be fair, alot of them are simply incompetent with too shallow knowledge. some are plain con-man. agree, the consequences can be scary, i used to just anyhow try without finding out properly. one of my geomancer did a one-size-fits-all approach, without even wanting to know my birth details! strangely, he is very popular and i realised a lot of pp have used him, quite successfully though!

Hi Honeygal, may i know who is the geomancer(who did a one-size-fits-all approach) you are referring to? Thanks..I'm new here and needed to consult a FSM for my new house..

hi, can someone pm me Master Chang number? also, do u guys know what method is he using? flying star or xuan kong da gua?

So many forummers know his number....I think someone let go here in certain post. I copied somewhere...need to find.

Whaa....don't know what method leh, scout around for feedbacks till now still don't know what method he use (don't think is flying stars) because many described he drew lines and dots.

Just curious, why you looking for XKDG??

Guest hsienfoo

hi, can someone pm me Master Chang number? also, do u guys know what method is he using? flying star or xuan kong da gua?

Hi Ivy!

千丈看势,百丈看形

I have read up on this 2 verse before, and to my understanding from the example and case study, the 形 we are talking about here is the land form.

Pointed roof visible from the unit creating 煞气, Gap between 2 building or HDB block creating 天斩煞, Building showing a small part that is being hidden by another bigger building 探头峰, A lamp post or a huge tree that is on the right side of ur unit will create 白虎煞 etc.

As for shape/colours/size of an ornaments, they play a small part in the overall view of fengshui, except other than from the view of Pop Feng Shui master Lilian 2.

Please correct me if i am wrong as i'm also in the learning process.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi Ara

Hehe...I'm oso learning!!

Ya....maybe different frequency.....this chinese phrase can be use for big or small. Just like Big Tai Chi and small tai chi still tai chi or 星辰下照山(大山或小山)成形。。。。在天为象,在地为形.....blah blah blah.....want to know where to buy a mountain picture in a rice grain?

Lilian T stuffs are ornaments.....I'm not talking about that....

Hi Ivy!

千丈看势,百丈看形

I have read up on this 2 verse before, and to my understanding from the example and case study, the 形 we are talking about here is the land form.

Pointed roof visible from the unit creating 煞气, Gap between 2 building or HDB block creating 天斩煞, Building showing a small part that is being hidden by another bigger building 探头峰, A lamp post or a huge tree that is on the right side of ur unit will create 白虎煞 etc.

As for shape/colours/size of an ornaments, they play a small part in the overall view of fengshui, except other than from the view of Pop Feng Shui master Lilian 2.

Please correct me if i am wrong as i'm also in the learning process.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi all!

Have read through all of the postings and would like to address the issue :

Buying Feng Shui ornaments.

IF a FSM reccomend u a feng shui ornaments that will cure a specific area, please be mindful that for a cure to be effective, the shape does not matter.

What matters the most is the element the ornaments is made of.

If a FSM asks u to hang a special $388 Wind Chime made of metal, to weaken the Earth-element malicious star there, you can also achieve the same effect by hanging metal trophy of urs or ur wife or ur son.

U can also buy cheap $10 metal wind chime too.

What we want is the presence of the metal element, as well as the sound of the metal clinking away. There are no documentation of specific shape or ornament one should have to weaken another element from the ancient texts.

What the ornaments are, is Popular Feng shui. Read up on Lili** 2 magazine if u want to know what Pop Feng shui is.

But then again, if pop feng shui gives u ur peace of mind, go ahead and implement them. As long as u feel at peace, whatever works for u is true feng shui.

Purpose of this posting is to clarify that Classical Feng Shui do not specify which ornaments to use.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi

A shape does matter. “千丈看势,百丈看形“