Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shingirl

2 Feng Shui Master

Hi all!

Have read through all of the postings and would like to address the issue :

Buying Feng Shui ornaments.

IF a FSM reccomend u a feng shui ornaments that will cure a specific area, please be mindful that for a cure to be effective, the shape does not matter.

What matters the most is the element the ornaments is made of.

If a FSM asks u to hang a special $388 Wind Chime made of metal, to weaken the Earth-element malicious star there, you can also achieve the same effect by hanging metal trophy of urs or ur wife or ur son.

U can also buy cheap $10 metal wind chime too.

What we want is the presence of the metal element, as well as the sound of the metal clinking away. There are no documentation of specific shape or ornament one should have to weaken another element from the ancient texts.

What the ornaments are, is Popular Feng shui. Read up on Lili** 2 magazine if u want to know what Pop Feng shui is.

But then again, if pop feng shui gives u ur peace of mind, go ahead and implement them. As long as u feel at peace, whatever works for u is true feng shui.

Purpose of this posting is to clarify that Classical Feng Shui do not specify which ornaments to use.

Rdgs,

Ara

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi ivy1981,

I would like the list as well. Possible to PM me? Thanks!

Hi Derry,

Possible to PM me Mr Chang's contact no.? Thanks!

Cheers. :)

PM Liaozzz

Hi There, collecting my keys next month and planning for my reno now. After reading many good review of Mr Chang, I am also enticed to engage his service. Would you mind to pm me the charges so I have a better gauge and budget.

I previously engaged another FS lady when buying my resale flat. However she seems like every house also can and mentioned that those bad things she can counter them away. I was like?????? Was kind of expecting her to share with us like which is the best direction for the house? Or which area is most suitable...something like that... She collected $200 for seeing house and quoted another $600 for FS advice for my resale flat (inclusive of FS ornaments). Is this reseanoble?

Regards.

Hi,

I emailed Mr Chang and he responded very quickly the next day....he furnished me w detailed info that I requested for like charges for FS analysis and Bazi reading. His Bazi reading includes all other 'sub-categories' like flying stars reading, etc....His rates are reasonable except the bazi which I find a bit on the high side.....since he receives good reviews,I'm considering using him for my new pl....After furninshing him with my personal info as requested, he emailed me some 'auspicious dates' for my key collection, quite effecient of him....

worth a try :rolleyes:

Hi,

I emailed Mr Chang and he responded very quickly the next day....he furnished me w detailed info that I requested for like charges for FS analysis and Bazi reading. His Bazi reading includes all other 'sub-categories' like flying stars reading, etc....His rates are reasonable except the bazi which I find a bit on the high side.....since he receives good reviews,I'm considering using him for my new pl....After furninshing him with my personal info as requested, he emailed me some 'auspicious dates' for my key collection, quite effecient of him....

worth a try :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I have just collected my key. Currently looking for a FS master too. After reading what you guys have posted, am very interested in engaging Master Chang too. How can I contact him? Is it thru email or personal call better? Can PM me his rate too.

Thank you.

From my experience, I think you better both email and call Master Chang also. You can also reach him from his website fengshuiyinyang.com

This is what I'm doing recently when I want to ask him some questions. You'll get a faster response :-) cheers

For all those who have PM me for the feedback on the audit done by Master Chang for my house, the answer is amazing, unbelievable and effective.

I also strongly recommend master chang from fengshuiyinyang.com

Hi all,

I have just collected my key. Currently looking for a FS master too. After reading what you guys have posted, am very interested in engaging Master Chang too. How can I contact him? Is it thru email or personal call better? Can PM me his rate too.

Thank you.

Hi ShaniceYZ

Don't mind ask you. Did Master Chang just tell you about the irregular period immediately or after you asked him? He'll be auditing my house soon. I hope he just don't too quickly say sensitive things.

How's the majong sessions lately?

Hi Angel

For this, I actually asked him when he was standing at the door of my room.

Sadly we won again!! Now kakis keep giving excuses not to come. Sigh...

2+1 at that rate sounds a tad too expensive, likewise the $188. Also $188 for only Bazi is not worth the money in my opinion. It should have been Bazi & Zi Wei Dou Shu both thrown in. But I always believe that a tad expensive is worth it as long as the service is good. I have no cases of Clarice Chan. But like another member here, I also have a list of bad masters who screwed up cases in the past.

Hi sgbestproperty, can PM the list?

:o i just gotten a quote from Master Clarice Chan (fengshui advisor for SimplyHer Magz). For my 2+1 condo, she's charging $1888. Bazi analysis is at $188 per pax. Is this the market rate or what?anyone tried her?

HIPPO

2+1 at that rate sounds a tad too expensive, likewise the $188. Also $188 for only Bazi is not worth the money in my opinion. It should have been Bazi & Zi Wei Dou Shu both thrown in. But I always believe that a tad expensive is worth it as long as the service is good. I have no cases of Clarice Chan. But like another member here, I also have a list of bad masters who screwed up cases in the past.

Me and hubby both very impressed with both his house feng shui and bazi reading.

At first we only got master Chang to do house feng shui. My god, once he stepped in he could tell by the house that we quarrelled quite often. He could even tell that I am sleeping on the left side of the bed and had irregular period. He also mentioned accurately about our financial!!

My hubby also had his bazi read. Really unbelievable was he could tell my hubby had a mishap that was life threatening at 19!! With our consent, he finally also disclosed that my hubby had many 'tao hua' before we got married, he also mentioned the years until my hubby stopped him. My hubby's face was a bit red....I think there's something he hasn't share with me.....hmmm, I'll find another day to ask master Chang.

My hubby was a bit lazy to follow through what master chang had recommended, most of the instructions were only finished by the fourth day.....and I don't know whether this is coincidence or what, one of my hubby's long time friend who hasn't met for years suddenly suggested a get together at a coffeeshop nearby one evening. Later that night, he happily told me that his friend returned him $750 dollars which he himself also have forgotten!!

So far both of us quarrelled lesser and seems that the last whole week both of us didn't get anymore flu??!! Last but not least.... we tried out a majong session with some kakis over the weekend and you know what.....both of us seldom lose. It seems like our kakis cannot win us? Hmmm....now it sets me thinking .....hehehe

Hi ShaniceYZ

Don't mind ask you. Did Master Chang just tell you about the irregular period immediately or after you asked him? He'll be auditing my house soon. I hope he just don't too quickly say sensitive things.

How's the majong sessions lately?

what kind of changes did he recommend to minimise the quarrels? my parents refuse to implement his recommendations partly coz they do not believe a change in the stove position would eliminate quarrels. so the quarrels are still ongoing.

We have to arrange the furnitures again. The main door added some plants. Our bed shifted position also. Compulsory not to open some windows and etc. I don't know which is for the quarrels. When we shifted into this house, both of our tempers flare easily. Especially my hubby....little bit of things....the whole house shake with his voice.

After following Master Chang's instructions, me and hubby felt more relax, peaceful, less easily irritated. Still have la but not as frequent like before.

Just follow his advice lor! Just like my hubby said, got nothing to lose. At first we also thought maybe our minds are playing games because of the power to believe but how to explain the majong games? Last two days, our majongs again continue the winning streak leh