Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crayon

Let's share your bridal shop and photographr

i guess it depends...

i've experienced very bad harrassment... even walking down the street in Tg Pagar alone is a risk!:dancingqueen::D

:notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i think so. after my SO and i went to the BS to view the gowns, there is someone opp the street asking us to go over to their BS.. :D

i guess it depends...

i've experienced very bad harrassment... even walking down the street in Tg Pagar alone is a risk!:dancingqueen::notti:

i guess it depends...

i've experienced very bad harrassment... even walking down the street in Tg Pagar alone is a risk!:notti::dancingqueen:

*Furiously nodding my head*

How come no such emoticons? :unsure:

My BS is Precious Moment, Photographer will be my sis-in-law's godbro. For our ROM, we engaged John Lim from John Lim Photography. Highly recommend him if you like journalistic style.

fifi, ur WG n EG very nice..

my ROM gown (2 yrs ago liao) was fm Jess Haute Couture, ROM PG was Wai Peng fm AhPengPeng Photography (tink she now with U-Foto)

my BS is Universal Bridal @ Toa Payoh. as for AD PG & VG, i've engaged Kelvin fm LightedPixels and Derrick fm PisTis Studio

Hi,

I had mine signed up with Silverlining Bridal.

Nice MTM gowns.

Signed up recently only on my AD packages.

AD Photography with Depixel.

Very reasonable package.

AD Video with Coffee and Tea Dreamworks

Interesting video concept with very reasonable package.

Montages with Coffee and Tea Dreamworks

Cute and creative cartoon montage especially the cartoon looks so alike to us.

:good:

Seems all go for bridal shops. Mine alittle different as i don't haf banquet but kinda open air solemization at the garden then buffett dinner, more westernised.

Photography - Chris Ling

Gown - Getting it from a house/turn bridal shop in siglap

AD attire - something smart casual, no suit n gowns for us.

hi LadyLuck,

my AD is in dec 08.

have been to see sophia, french, milan & J&M this week..

sophia's the most expensive of the four!

and i noticed.. almost all the BS speak chinese! i dunno how to nego in chinese.. i'm going to faint. lol what extra freebies did u managed to nego for?

u engaged labelle @ BOWS.sg tog with ur banquet?

yayaya. i went to bows.sg for labelle but not banquet.

u are not chinese? or speak to them in HOkkien la.

i dun really trust young sales girl, i feel tat they are not experience enuf. i rather talk to aunty with lot of years of experience. i believe they have seee alot of sizes of brides :P

i didnt nego with them... cuz most important is theirs services, cheap or alot of freebies mean noting to me. of cuz if have will be best.

Bridal SHop is exactly Like ID. if you find that person who attend to you and u doesnt have a good feeling or doubts, do not sign up lor.

All the BEst in BS hunting :curse:... me too finger Cross. i will never know if they are really good til i start something & see end result.

Pray Hard :P

ya agree aunties are more exp.. but some aunties very pushy.. abit turned off by them.

anybody got anything comments about fiori BS?

Hi Gingar and Ladyluck,

I am a bride with La Belle. :D Overall, I would say their service is above average and their staff are definitely experienced. Unlike some bridal shops, they don't push for sales..

And the most important thing, they have very nice gowns.. But of course, that is up to individual tastes..

As for the price and package, the basic packages do not come with some items, such as PG on the AD.. And I think there is no bridal car provided too.. But maybe their higher priced packages do come with the above.. You might wanna check it out.. :yamseng: