Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crayon

Let's share your bridal shop and photographr

Hi.... my BS is Bridal Veil, www.bridalveil.com

I love their range of gowns and mensuits but it is quite ex. $4000++ without photography and car

I have narrowed down all the reputable and good AD Photographers in these catogaries. (based on experience and research)

PM me and let me know which catogary you will want to find out more.

Cat A: $800-$1000

Cat B: $1000-$1500

Cat C: $1500-$2500

Pricing based on standard DVD with prints.

Those below $800 honestly do not have any quality ones IMO.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Seems all go for bridal shops. Mine alittle different as i don't haf banquet but kinda open air solemization at the garden then buffett dinner, more westernised.

Photography - Chris Ling

Gown - Getting it from a house/turn bridal shop in siglap

AD attire - something smart casual, no suit n gowns for us.

Hi, the house turned bridal shop is margaret brides, i supposed?

may i know how much you get your gown for? i checked out a few bridal shops and they quoted me around $500 per gown, was wondering whether it's reasonable..

many thanks in advanced! =)

hi hi!

in the end i went with Bridal Concept..

hubby likes their photo style. gowns were nice. they have 3 floors of gowns to choose from!

*fingers crossed everything turns out great!*

Anyone's AD in dec 08?

hi hi!

in the end i went with Bridal Concept..

hubby likes their photo style. gowns were nice. they have 3 floors of gowns to choose from!

*fingers crossed everything turns out great!*

Anyone's AD in dec 08?

hihi... i am a BC btb.. welcome. :dancingqueen:

who is your coordiantor??

dunno yet! Jasmine said March then they will call me up for dunno what.. hahah! forget already... who did you get? when's ur AD?

my coordinator is sharon and my AD is in june. :D

if i am not wrong most pictures on display are taken by kit.. got to book him early ya.. :good:

if we go into BS, will they give us brochure or handout of the pricelist or we can take a notebook to jot down all prices. I find it difficult to compare from what Shop A offers and Shop B offers cos the packages varies on how many photos we will get and the size of the photo.

Recently I went to IMM bridal stores, we asked for the printed copy of the pricing and the lady say cannot give us. Only give us a namecard. :bangwall:

Hi Gingar and Ladyluck,

I am a bride with La Belle. :thumbs up: Overall, I would say their service is above average and their staff are definitely experienced. Unlike some bridal shops, they don't push for sales..

And the most important thing, they have very nice gowns.. But of course, that is up to individual tastes..

As for the price and package, the basic packages do not come with some items, such as PG on the AD.. And I think there is no bridal car provided too.. But maybe their higher priced packages do come with the above.. You might wanna check it out.. :dancingqueen:

hihi, who is your co ordinator at labelle?

Mine's Volans couture.. Photographer is Guo Long + ah sheng (asst.), co-ordinator is Apple... make-up artist is Vivien.

Very comfortable there throughout the various stages + no hard-selling :) Worth a visit if u're still looking around.

<Update>

Went to view my album layout on 21-Aug, and came to know that they are having a year-end "recommendation" promo.

If u've been recommended by their customers (i.e. quote a valid customer reference number & name), u will get $388 (~ah.. i think so, can't remember if it's $388 or $338) discount off ur package if u sign up.

If u're interested in getting a Volans package, PM me to get my reference number.

I've already paid for my package, selected the photos - not going to get any further discounts on my side. Just sharing this info.. since every cent counts towards the preparation of the wedding...

Edited by cass7

Mine's Volans couture.. Photographer is Guo Long + ah sheng (asst.), co-ordinator is Apple... make-up artist is Vivien.

Very comfortable there throughout the various stages + no hard-selling :) Worth a visit if u're still looking around.

<Update>

Went to view my album layout on 21-Aug, and came to know that they are having a year-end "recommendation" promo.

If u've been recommended by their customers (i.e. quote a valid customer reference number & name), u will get $388 (~ah.. i think so, can't remember if it's $388 or $338) discount off ur package if u sign up.

If u're interested in getting a Volans package, PM me to get my reference number.

I've already paid for my package, selected the photos - not going to get any further discounts on my side. Just sharing this info.. since every cent counts towards the preparation of the wedding...

totally disagree with cass i m oso a volans couture bride ... frankly speaking sign up with them so far my wedding is in 6 mths i tried so may times to get an appointment the above mention co-ordinator juz told us she is bz, she is going on leave n they are fully booked to let me try out my wedding gown photoshoot is in jan yet now i got nothing done dun bcos of that 388 or 338 n regret .......which is the situation i m facing ....

well since it's about wedding and since mine is quite odd/different, i thought i chipped in how i did mine..

MUA= myself. DIY for my wife.

photographer=everyone. issued everyone a PnS camera. just remember to collect them back.

video=everyone. the PnS camera can do video.

bride=simple gown from danielyan

groom(me)=zara jacket with jeans.

location of signing=at home. then no transport logistics to deal with.

wine/dine=buffet at shangri-la-the line. then dont have to worry if enough food or if the guest love the food. (about to pay for the lunch then father-in-law fight with me over the bill only to realize he strike $20k using our wedding date as number for his 4D, so i quai quai let him pay. :/ )

as for cameras, I had issued to the guests nikon D3, nikon D2x, nikon D90, nikon P5100, coolpix P6000. all of which are personal equipment.

as for photos wise. half of the guest are photographers by trade including myself, so the standard of photos are quite amazing.

i forgot to add. the total number of people at the event was 15.

and no it wasn't a shotgun wedding. LOL. I just wanted it to be simple.

after wedding lunch, still had time to go watch show and go clubbing.

the schedule was like

10:30 guest arrive,

11:00 signing

11:30 head out to shangri-la.

14:30 everyone go their own way

17:00 see show

22:00 go zouk.

type of photographers at event

automotive photographer (myself)

wedding photographer x2

product photographer

interior/archi photographer