Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kru

Grout Lines

Jus moved into my resale house 8 months ago and did homogenous tiles for living room. Jus wondering if the grout lines will stain easily after some time. So far have been putting in the effort each week to vacuum and mop tiles, and they still look ok except for some stubborn stains which seems impossible to scrub away. Any tips on keeping the grout lines free from stain?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Jus moved into my resale house 8 months ago and did homogenous tiles for living room. Jus wondering if the grout lines will stain easily after some time. So far have been putting in the effort each week to vacuum and mop tiles, and they still look ok except for some stubborn stains which seems impossible to scrub away. Any tips on keeping the grout lines free from stain?

have stayed in flats with ceramic as well as homogenous flooring and currently back to ceramic flooring again. Personally i find that grout lines of homo tiles tend to get dirty easily as compared to ceramic tiles. For the little bit of stubborn stains, u can try the DIY method by using toothpaste and toothbrush to brush off the stains. If u continue to be diligent in vacuuming and mopping the homo tiles then shouldnt have problem keeping the overall clean look.

have stayed in flats with ceramic as well as homogenous flooring and currently back to ceramic flooring again. Personally i find that grout lines of homo tiles tend to get dirty easily as compared to ceramic tiles. For the little bit of stubborn stains, u can try the DIY method by using toothpaste and toothbrush to brush off the stains. If u continue to be diligent in vacuuming and mopping the homo tiles then shouldnt have problem keeping the overall clean look.

Hi born again,

Thanks for the tip.

BTW, I saw your reno blog and is I think its my former Hougang flat area. The colour of blocks look familiar and layout tells me you got a corner flat with long recess area bought over by owner. I stayed there for 10years before I moved to Sengkang late last year.