Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bbprincess

Good Builders To Do Reconstruction Work

Hi,

Jus bought a very old house fit to be torn apart! Like to reconstruct so looking ard for a really reliable builder tat u have engaged before n trustworthy, price reasonable too.

Any good ones to recommend pls kindly pm me.

Cheers

Tay

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Jus bought a very old house fit to be torn apart! Like to reconstruct so looking ard for a really reliable builder tat u have engaged before n trustworthy, price reasonable too.

Cheers

Tay

hi bbprincess, congrats on your new purchase. is it located around yck area? i read in here that rebuilding a landed house would cost in the region of 300 to 400k. i've juz started my the reno work on my house today, if my contractor turn out to be good, i'll intro to you...meantime, all the best.....cheers!

Hi,

Cheers

Tay

Hi there,

Care to share which area you bought the old house and how much you roughly paid for it in my PM? I'm also looking around for a real old house..

Hi there,

Care to share which area you bought the old house and how much you roughly paid for it in my PM? I'm also looking around for a real old house..

I am interested to reconstruct my terrace, please pm me if u guy got good contractor to recommend.

I am interested to reconstruct my terrace, please pm me if u guy got good contractor to recommend.

Hi,

I'm new here and am also looking for good contractor to do reconstruction for my single storey intermediate.

Am thinking of looking for qualified persons and contractor separately to save costs. Any advice? Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new here and am also looking for good contractor to do reconstruction for my single storey intermediate.

Am thinking of looking for qualified persons and contractor separately to save costs. Any advice? Thanks!

Hi,

Me in the process of getting my ID to take care of my A&A, one quote from him so far, we would like at least another

quote to be fair with us, anyone have any contractor to intro? Thanks in advance

Hi,

Me in the process of getting my ID to take care of my A&A, one quote from him so far, we would like at least another

quote to be fair with us, anyone have any contractor to intro? Thanks in advance

I am completing my reno for my place (landed) this week. PM me for contact if you are interested.

On the whole, quite happy with the work done, ID/contractor and price.

I am completing my reno for my place (landed) this week. PM me for contact if you are interested.

Hi, can i have your ID's contact, thanks

I am 3 weeks away from completing the reconstruction of my interterrace and both my family and I feel that the workmanship of our builder and designer is good.

please pm me if you would like the contact details.

I am 3 weeks away from completing the reconstruction of my interterrace and both my family and I feel that the workmanship of our builder and designer is good.

Hi Possible,

Can share with me the detail of your reconstruction, like how big your land, what u do, how much is the reconstruction. If u dun mind, can share where is your house? thanks

Thanks for sharing. is it total rebuild of A & A only ?

sandy

Pls do leave me a contact for ur builder.

Thanks

Sandy

Hi,

how big is ur land? maybe we can share info. I've got this good builder price not too bad, if u like i can give u his contact, honest guy. I also have got a very good ID, i think their ideas r good. If u like i can also provide details. i have not decided yet on any of them.

Cheers

Sandy

Hi,

Hi,

how big is ur land? maybe we can share info. I've got this good builder price not too bad, if u like i can give u his contact, honest guy. I also have got a very good ID, i think their ideas r good. If u like i can also provide details. i have not decided yet on any of them.

Cheers

Sandy

Hi,

My land is around 1800 sqft, so far we decided to build 2.5 storey, with a roof terr, and an entertainment room on the top floor, manage to up the build-in to jus below 2700sqft, from 2200sqft. With plan to add in a swimming pool, length 7.5m, width 2.5m and depth 1.2m. His price is around 130k, hacking all the tiles and walls, extending the front and back to max, building the roof terr, pool is around 20k. How about your case? Thanks

howdy,

my semi-D was almost completely A&A done, GFA went up to 5.5k sqft. I engaged a firm that has architect, contractor and ID services all under 1 roof. pricing is not so cheap but the headache of juggling betw all the contractors is worth it. All in took bout 10 mths to complete, and I can say I am very satisfied with the work and quality.