Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bbprincess

Good Builders To Do Reconstruction Work

Hi,

Jus bought a very old house fit to be torn apart! Like to reconstruct so looking ard for a really reliable builder tat u have engaged before n trustworthy, price reasonable too.

Any good ones to recommend pls kindly pm me.

Cheers

Tay

Call Mak 9765 7193

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I'm new here and am also looking for good contractor to do reconstruction for my single storey intermediate.

Am thinking of looking for qualified persons and contractor separately to save costs. Any advice? Thanks!

U can try call Mak 9765 7193.

He hv few teams of builders that provide good qualilty works and good pricing.

His teams have abt more than 15 yrs exprience in building works.

hi,

I have seen 3 new reconstructed house around the D19-20 area by Facade Holdings Pte Ltd and the architects are Lab Architects and LKS architects. Anyone has any view of their services. Much appreciated. Thanks

hi,

I have seen 3 new reconstructed house around the D19-20 area by Facade Holdings Pte Ltd and the architects are Lab Architects and LKS architects. Anyone has any view of their services. Much appreciated. Thanks

I guess you are trying to rebuild your house.

You can visit the owners directly and asked them what they thought about the service provided by Facade Holdings, etc...

Cheers.

I guess you are trying to rebuild your house.

You can visit the owners directly and asked them what they thought about the service provided by Facade Holdings, etc...

Cheers.

Thanks. These houses are being put up for sale, so kind of challenging.

Thanks. These houses are being put up for sale, so kind of challenging.

Kelsiah, my house is currently under construction. I am very happy with the services provided by my PE, architects, ID and builder. You can PM me for their contact info if you are keen.

You can also check out my Facebook page called "Our Living Spaces" where you can find out more about the cost and time needed for rebuilding a house.

• Like 1

Hi,

Me in the process of getting my ID to take care of my A&A, one quote from him so far, we would like at least another

quote to be fair with us, anyone have any contractor to intro? Thanks in advance

Hi,

We are also in the process of researching into this whole area of A&A....would appreciate if you could pass me any reliable contractors for quotes :) Thanks !

Hi,

how big is ur land? maybe we can share info. I've got this good builder price not too bad, if u like i can give u his contact, honest guy. I also have got a very good ID, i think their ideas r good. If u like i can also provide details. i have not decided yet on any of them.

Cheers

Sandy

Hi Victor,

Seems like you have a good deal...would be really interested to know who this builder is. Please provide contact details. Thanks in advance

Hi,

My land is around 1800 sqft, so far we decided to build 2.5 storey, with a roof terr, and an entertainment room on the top floor, manage to up the build-in to jus below 2700sqft, from 2200sqft. With plan to add in a swimming pool, length 7.5m, width 2.5m and depth 1.2m. His price is around 130k, hacking all the tiles and walls, extending the front and back to max, building the roof terr, pool is around 20k. How about your case? Thanks

Whoa... 130k for the whole lot?! That sounds like a good deal :)

I've got a rough estimate of about $160-$180 psf. Is that considered a good price?

Thanks,

HR

Whoa... 130k for the whole lot?! That sounds like a good deal :)

I've got a rough estimate of about $160-$180 psf. Is that considered a good price?

Thanks,

HR

If you considered the increase in GFA of 500sf and a total cost of 130k, that's about $260 psf which is about what the market rate is. $160 to $180 psf is in my opinion a very good price but I think you would need to check on what it includes as well as the quality of the materials etc.

Hi,

My land is around 1800 sqft, so far we decided to build 2.5 storey, with a roof terr, and an entertainment room on the top floor, manage to up the build-in to jus below 2700sqft, from 2200sqft. With plan to add in a swimming pool, length 7.5m, width 2.5m and depth 1.2m. His price is around 130k, hacking all the tiles and walls, extending the front and back to max, building the roof terr, pool is around 20k. How about your case? Thanks

I just bought an old house too.. need to do a few things, hacking walls for full size windows.. re-tile the drive porch,

making a new attic, rewired and pipe change for whole house.

Whose your contractor?

Did you have to rewire your house?

Thanks.

David

Hi, How do u actually calculate construction coSt? I was quoted $400k to rebuild my inter terrace fm 2200 to 3400sqft, fm 2 storey to 2.5 storey. There are piling involved apparently. So what's the cost/psf?