Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi, I'm trying to think of the "cover" for a bay window which i do not intend to convert into anything. Already converted one to a sitting area, and one to a study desk. But this one I would like to leave it as a bay window.

I know some people deck the top with marble. It looks very classy but that is too expensive for me. But i dun want to leave it there as just a bare cement. How do you guys cover it?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I'm trying to think of the "cover" for a bay window which i do not intend to convert into anything. Already converted one to a sitting area, and one to a study desk. But this one I would like to leave it as a bay window.

I know some people deck the top with marble. It looks very classy but that is too expensive for me. But i dun want to leave it there as just a bare cement. How do you guys cover it?

hihi... u can actually use solid surface for bay window... would u like me to show u some of my samples??

cheers

Hi,

I have baywindow by all my rooms and living room. I was wondering if i convert that into cabinet so that i can have more storage space. I understand that many ppl added cushions to it but i don't find it useful to me. Any idea on this?

CheerS!

hihi... u can actually use solid surface for bay window... would u like me to show u some of my samples??

cheers

hi david

my ID is also scouting for me but i guess i would also like to take a look at some samples. Where can i take a look?

Hi,

I have baywindow by all my rooms and living room. I was wondering if i convert that into cabinet so that i can have more storage space. I understand that many ppl added cushions to it but i don't find it useful to me. Any idea on this?

CheerS!

I was also thinking of this... Has anybody done it?

hi david

my ID is also scouting for me but i guess i would also like to take a look at some samples. Where can i take a look?

hi topline, sorry for the late reply. if u dun mind, u call give me a call and fix an appointment. i will bring my samples to you.

Well, you can opt for solid wood (not plywood with laminates hor) to cover up your bay window like what I'm doing..

2sb1wf8.jpg

r0bm0p.jpg

1z2j8z4.jpg

Cheaper than granite or marble but just as beautiful..

PM me if you need the contacts. :D

Well, you can opt for solid wood (not plywood with laminates hor) to cover up your bay window like what I'm doing..

2sb1wf8.jpg

r0bm0p.jpg

1z2j8z4.jpg

What wood u r using?

lay pvc material like loft sofa on the bay window and has the sides cushion covered so that you can rest there and not wall so that it won't be hard to wash if it's dirty. ideal for master bedroom as it provides a more intimate feeling.

2sb1wf8.jpg

r0bm0p.jpg

1z2j8z4.jpg

hihi,

roughly how much will that be? I'm planning to have that for me bay window too :)

thanks

2sb1wf8.jpg

r0bm0p.jpg

1z2j8z4.jpg

Hi JandG,

I would like to put solid wood to cover up my bay windows just like what you have done. Would appreciate it if you could send me your contacts, the price paid per foot run for your hse and the thickness of the solid wood used. Hope to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

Wow this is very nice. If i will like to install something like this in my balcony, and use it as a shoe cabinet as well, is this possible or advisable?

Hi JandG,

I would like to put solid wood to cover up my bay windows just like what you have done. Would appreciate it if you could send me your contacts, the price paid per foot run for your hse and the thickness of the solid wood used. Hope to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

ya man... ur PM is full... can share your contact?

wood at bay windows is indeed a nice touch. but not advisable if your window has west sun.

my experience with it is that the wood tend to 'age' very fast. in this case, solid surface would be more ideal.