Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vivienzxy

The Line Living / Innerview @ Imm

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and is into the final stage of shortlisting our ID.

My hubby and I've shortlisted The Line Living & InnerView, both located at IMM.

Has anyone used their services before? I read some posts dated last year abt InnerView. ANy more updated feedbacks?

We will need to confirm on our ID by end of this week to kick start our reno.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and is into the final stage of shortlisting our ID.

My hubby and I've shortlisted The Line Living & InnerView, both located at IMM.

Has anyone used their services before? I read some posts dated last year abt InnerView. ANy more updated feedbacks?

We will need to confirm on our ID by end of this week to kick start our reno.

Thanks!

Hi Vivien,

I have shortlisted The Line Living and InnerView too. May I know have you chosen your ID?

Thanks.

Irene

Hi Vivien,

I have shortlisted The Line Living and InnerView too. May I know have you chosen your ID?

Thanks.

Irene

Do not use Line Living, they promise everything but never deliver.

The carpentary work is worst, my paque floor is damaged due to the pull out bed putting non rubber wheel.

To play safe, alway ask them to list out the diamension of carpentary and put your request black and white.

Ask them to list down the compensation if thing are damage.

Hi all,

Regret to inform that we took up Inner View and sad to say, their services was a huge disappointment!

I've read from this forum abt the negative feedbacks on this ID, yet I still went ahead and try, thinking that the ID who is serving us will be more professional and can do a better job after all these bad feedbacks from forum.

In the end, there were so many cases of empty promises, so many cases of wrong doings! Deadline was never met and even when I talked to the boss directly, nothing much was done. And they like to twist around their words, example:

Innerview ID: The cabinets are already fixed and ready.

Actual case: The cabinets are up without doors.

Is this consider as completed by the deadline?

Haiz, we've moved in for about 3mths and sad to say, they only managed to rectify all their errors last week.

Even tough its minor errors but we still believe that all these errors shouldnt even occur if they were really committed to our hse reno.

We gave them the benefit of doubts that their carelessness is due to them having too many projs?

But then again, if they cannot handle projects professionally, why do we ever need to engage ID?

Hi all,

Regret to inform that we took up Inner View and sad to say, their services was a huge disappointment!

I've read from this forum abt the negative feedbacks on this ID, yet I still went ahead and try, thinking that the ID who is serving us will be more professional and can do a better job after all these bad feedbacks from forum.

In the end, there were so many cases of empty promises, so many cases of wrong doings! Deadline was never met and even when I talked to the boss directly, nothing much was done. And they like to twist around their words, example:

Innerview ID: The cabinets are already fixed and ready.

Actual case: The cabinets are up without doors.

Is this consider as completed by the deadline?

Haiz, we've moved in for about 3mths and sad to say, they only managed to rectify all their errors last week.

Even tough its minor errors but we still believe that all these errors shouldnt even occur if they were really committed to our hse reno.

We gave them the benefit of doubts that their carelessness is due to them having too many projs?

But then again, if they cannot handle projects professionally, why do we ever need to engage ID?

hi Vivien,

I empathise with your situation with innerview. In fact, I read many good comments on this ID until I saw yours. BTW, do you have other examples that you would like to share? Sometimes if there is communication breakdown between the workers and the ID, things like this can happen. Hope your work is all rectified by now.

Cheers,

oinkoink

hi Vivien,

I empathise with your situation with innerview. In fact, I read many good comments on this ID until I saw yours. BTW, do you have other examples that you would like to share? Sometimes if there is communication breakdown between the workers and the ID, things like this can happen. Hope your work is all rectified by now.

Cheers,

oinkoink

Hi OinkOink,

I too engaged this ID. Sad to say, they are V bad.

Surprise if you manage to read many good comments on this ID. All i read in this forum is they are bad but always got the boss to come out and reactify the problems......think about this.....get everything wrong and then the boss come out to finish the things correctly?? (err last thing u should know is that the boss is starting another new business in food industry..... :unsure: wonder if he still got time for reno :( )

Yes, have to agree this happened when there is a communication breakdown......Err.....but again..din we get a ID who can communicate with their contractor? hehee....hope ur reno work goes smoothly with them:) do post your result soon!

*dun let communication breakdown get in the way....make sure all fine detials ;) cheers

Sad to say I also hired innerview to do some reno in my house, here are some of the things that was not satisfactory

1. kitched door drop off after 1 week only - took 1 mths before he show up to rectify (poor workmanship)

2. another kitched door drop off after 6weeks - until now still have not rectify (poor service and quality of work and no follow up after final payment)

3. did not give a solid surface care spray even though it was confirmed by innerview that they will provide during quotation time (not trusworthy)

4. cause conflict for me and my husband when collecting last payment (ask for last payment from me but I refuse to give unless all problems are retified by them, he went undertable and get from my husband instead) (Cunning sales persons)

5. could not produce what we asked for (inexperience worker)

When you are paying this amount of money for their work the last thing you want is to end up quarrelling with your spouse for crappy work produce by ID.

You decide wether you still want to get them.

Edited by happydays8

Sad to say I also hired innerview to do some reno in my house, here are some of the things that was not satisfactory

1. kitched door drop off after 1 week only - took 1 mths before he show up to rectify (poor workmanship)

2. another kitched door drop off after 6weeks - until now still have not rectify (poor service and quality of work and no follow up after final payment)

3. did not give a solid surface care spray even though it was confirmed by innerview that they will provide during quotation time (not trusworthy)

4. cause conflict for me and my husband when collecting last payment (ask for last payment from me but I refuse to give unless all problems are retified by them, he went undertable and get from my husband instead) (Cunning sales persons)

When you are paying this amount of money for their work the last thing you want is to end up quarrelling with your spouse for crappy work produce by ID.

Hi both mr&mrsgoh & happydays8,

sorry to hear abt your unhappiness with Innerview. Seems like I need to reconsider before engaging them. BTW, did ID CK Liang manage your hse reno?

Cheers,

oinkoink

*Shake hand / hug hug cry*

Haha....since its over, just laugh over it :)

So far my drawers are still ok......lucky me.

Ya...solid surface is raw :bangwall: ...where can we get the spray? Shall DIY.

*having a give up mentality make me feels better :P

Hi both mr&mrsgoh & happydays8,

sorry to hear abt your unhappiness with Innerview. Seems like I need to reconsider before engaging them. BTW, did ID CK Liang manage your hse reno?

Cheers,

oinkoink

No different la CK Liang......the contractors engaged are the same group who try to cut corners.

O....I am still searching for their good comments as you claim....care to give some pointer?

:paint: