Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mylife317

Tv Point In Common Room

Hi,

Do u know who I can call if I want to install a TV point in my common room (so that my parents don't have to use the old school tv with antenna :P )? Also, it'll be great if u can advise estimate installation cost.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Do u know who I can call if I want to install a TV point in my common room (so that my parents don't have to use the old school tv with antenna :P )? Also, it'll be great if u can advise estimate installation cost.

My consealed TV point cost $150. Likely non consealed will be about $80

My consealed TV point cost $150. Likely non consealed will be about $80

I meant who do I call to get the TV connection in the common room. Is it Starhub? Currently I can only watch TV in the living room and masterbed room. Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier :P

I meant who do I call to get the TV connection in the common room. Is it Starhub? Currently I can only watch TV in the living room and masterbed room. Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier :P

StarHub unfortunately don't do any TV points. You would need to engage an external electrician.

StarHub unfortunately don't do any TV points. You would need to engage an external electrician.

Nope Starhub can do SCV n TV point together. Do u wan to do ur SCV point?

tv connection in common room? Is there a point now?

can still arrange to get the point fixed thru Starhub. They would get their appointment external contractor to turn up during the scheduled appointment

Do you managed to wire up your starhub/TV point? Do the Starhub contractor wire the point from their external junction box or is it tap from your existing indoor point?

Hi,

Get the SCV tapped from the junction box... as the price is the same. Never tap from an existing point as the quality will drop.

Is it only Starthub contractors are able to tap the point from their junction box? My own electrician tapped from the existing point thus the signal quality is not that good. Also tapping from existing point create the ugly junction box in the room.

Get the SCV tapped from the junction box... as the price is the same. Never tap from an existing point as the quality will drop.

Is it only Starthub contractors are able to tap the point from their junction box? My own electrician tapped from the existing point thus the signal quality is not that good. Also tapping from existing point create the ugly junction box in the room.

Tapping from the existing point is the lazy way of doing things.... yes, the signal quality will suffer. Nope, any electricians can pull the SCV point..... it's just wires

Do those electricians have the keys to the SCV junction box? They need top open the junction box before they can lay the wires.

Tapping from the existing point is the lazy way of doing things.... yes, the signal quality will suffer. Nope, any electricians can pull the SCV point..... it's just wires