Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bioforce

Furniture Shops esp sofa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Time your shopping when you're free for the entire day. For example, hitting a store after your 9-to-5 job isn't a good idea. Not only are you already tired, but you also have to constantly rush things because there's the closing hour you have to beat.

Remember that the first impression is the best impression, and for a business establishment the office set up is the visible face of the strength of the business.

legacy classic

something to share to all,

i was hunting for a set of leather sofa with my wife for the past few weeks.

went to many showroom and kana brainwashed by alot of salesman.

but did not commit on anything because i dont feel comfortable by their "sales" talk.

i got a friend working in the industry telling me that many stores sell you full leather but deliver PU, half leather or split leather at the price of full leather to maximise their profit.

very unethical way of doing business.

last sunday while shopping for sofa, my friend introduce me this company @ Kallang.

he mentioned to me that they are a sofa manufacturer and mainly do export but sometime sells locally on referral basis.

upon reaching there, i was kinda surprise that there is a showroom in a factory building.

inside got many sofa models to view and if not enough they have a catalog in IPAD! that features over 100 models...kinda savvy company.

i was greeted by 1 of their clerk...notice i wasn't talking about salesman now.

the clerk introduce himself as an export executive and start to present me the range of leather that they are selling.

they are very professional in the presentation telling me the different process and treatments on leather and the pros and cons of different processes.

for their sofa range they only use top grain corrected leather and for the softer touch full grain aniline leather, solid tropical timber wood structure and pocketed spring with high density foam.

they explain that consumer shouldn't buy sofa with material like PU or split leather as they will not last long and tear easily.

i was amaze that their design and quality are as good as those i seen in park mall and harvey norman.

after seeing their product, i was telling myself to prepare a big cheque for the quality and preparing to bargain.

but to my surprise i was quoted a price that is not only irresistable but kept me from bargaining further as the price is very fair for such quality.

in the end i bought a 3+2 full leather sofa from them and return home a happy man.

overall i give them a 4/5 for their service and product.

-1 to their factory condition showroom instead of a proper showroom.

as they are not a retail shop, it is better to make an appointment with them to view. 63966381/98328828

1 sofa down...mattress next!

Hello People!

After reading some positive reviews on OM sofas, i bought one @ Liang Court yesterday!

By the way, OM 3 seater sofa bed now only $999- nice grey fabric! (Comes in diff colors) Very comfortable.. almost bought that when hubby and I fell in love w another black fabric sofa! Looks+feels velvety and a little bling bling due to the shiny black colour! I LOVE IT~!

It's more expensive, but still chose it cos hubby and I are very tall and need more sofa width for our long legs haha. 1st time switching from leather to fabric.. hope it's not too hard to maintain! The cover can be washed as it's held together underneath by velcro..

Just got a call from their delivery staff today. Will get them to bring it in next mth after our reno.

In the meantime, i hope the sofa is good as we saw in OM. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PS: Also bought my 40" Sony Bravia LCD Internet TV yst keke..

Edited by chinesegirl21

Hi all,

I've visited Furniture Club at Keppel and I really really liked the design and feel of the Kelvin Giomarni and Camerich sofas.

However the price also super nice - Camerich about $5k for a 3 seater and KG about $8k+.:(

I happened to come across this brand called Ekornes which sell their "Stressless" range of sofas.

Again, very chio and very nice but super super expensive.

Lastly, I went to Avanni at Sungei Kadut. They have very good fabric sofas there.

The salesperson mentioned that the material and springs are the same as those used in beds.

I sat down and it was very comfy - like it has a layer of memory foam.

That one was a L-shaped 3 seater but it was about $2k+. Salesperson also mentioned that all the designs were customizable, and you can even build to order.

Anyone has any experiences with any of this shops and their products?

I happened to come across this brand called Ekornes which sell their "Stressless" range of sofas.

Again, very chio and very nice but super super expensive.

Ekornes was featured in Channel News Asia last few days. It's a Scandinavian brand which is venturing into Asia. Supposed to be very comfortable for long seating periods to watch TV!

It is important to take time to research and choose the perfect fit for you home or office. There are thousands of curved leather sofas to choose from. Don't put yourself in a rush and always remember the price that you are willing to pay.caluco patio furniture