Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bioforce

Furniture Shops esp sofa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

natalie, your website is annoying man. this login thingy cant be erased.

Hi Takaishi, sorry about that! We are not yet 100% open to public thus to access our sale, you will need to create an account. Perhaps you can PM me your email and I'll create one for you? Sorry!

Good taste of products Nat, you guys do customisation? Wanna do a customised dresser to fit our layout

Hey Richard, yes we do! I'm a furniture maker myself so I'll be glad to give you personalised advise on what can be done. Our woods are imported from Northeasten America, mainly for Hard Maple and Oak. We do have Ash wood as well which is priced lower :) PM me and I'll gladly help!

Hi to all people looking for furnitures, there will be a furniture fair at expo hall 6 (Interior and Living Asia 2013), from the 21st - 29st dec 2013. There will be many furniture brands that will take part in this fair, and Renotalk will also be holding its booth at the fair (A9a) (Free gifts, lucky draw, interesting kitchen products for sale)!

If you are looking for furnitures, why not come down and take a look since the brands may also be holding their promotions in this fair and there are plenty of brands to choose from?

Renotalk looks forward in seeing you there!!!

Nice post all these items are chinese.You can also choose best furniture made in singapore also.You can find a good dealer with the help of google.Here at ergozones we are also providing the best office furniture.

Hi there I need to know one thing I have to buy dining table, so I have searched many online portal like Alinahome.com, fabfurnish and many more, but still I am

Confused Is this table is genius or not. I want to know which wood I go for. mean for dining table, i go for sheesham, or mango tree.

Just Searching one protal Alinahome.com. please look which furniture they are using...

Need prompt reply..

Thanks

Look for me @ Harvey Norman Furniture (Millenia Walk) for great deals

Carrying these brands

Saporini - Leather Sofas

Stellani - Marble Tables

ALF - Veneer Gloss Tables

Marie Claire - Fabric Sofas

Check out our wide range of affordable Sofas, Armchairs, Dining Sets, Outdoor & Garden Furniture, Tables, Rugs, Parasols and Home Accessories at Massimmo Showroom at 1 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-03/04 Enterprise One

Tel: (65)6749 2180 .

Sofa Singapore, Furniture Singapore, Sofa KL, Furniture KL.

banner_pic6.jpg

banner_pic2.jpg

banner_pic.jpg

Edited by qimocha

bought an EGOITALIANO Sofa from Furniture Club at IMM.

The leather material feel is really good, as compared to many other sofas with cheap leather i have tried in other furniture shop in IMM.

There is a recliner at the back as well. The sales woman said the sofa is fully imported and made in italy. and in the end we bought it because we really liked the good quality leather and the color.

they gave us 3-5 years warranty, 1 to 1 exchange for any peeling and such within 3 years.

but the sales person confidently said that the material can usually last up to 8-10 years bcuz it doesnt peel easily,

Edited by adelinemiller

Bought our first sofa from Furniture Club, the design was so stylist but the leather started cracking, peeling and flaking after 2 years. Next we changed to Seahorse leather sofa, 5 years already, so far so good. Most probably our next sofa will be from seahorse too...

Guest Daphane Lim

wihardja is not bad also. just saw this sofa on their facebook page. I bought the brown colour one last week.

facebook.com/wihardja.sg

13257_836170053101305_485851818336837282