Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shuseido

Any Feedback On Momentum Creations (om)?

Hi all, cant really find any thread discussing this furniture shop. Found one in SG Brides, however, it was really outdated.

Anyone purchase anything from them recently? How is the after sales service ah? Product quality? Delivery on time?

Thanks!!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, cant really find any thread discussing this furniture shop. Found one in SG Brides, however, it was really outdated.

Anyone purchase anything from them recently? How is the after sales service ah? Product quality? Delivery on time?

Thanks!!! :)

OM has been around for about 10 years so quite safe.

The thing is most of their sofas are on an indent basis, so it takes a while for the item to come in. Once it comes in the delivery quite OK.

If you give them time to schedule they will show up when they are supposed to.

Quality wise, you get what you pay for. The pricier items are better than the cheaper items.

Hope this helps.

OM has been around for about 10 years so quite safe.

The thing is most of their sofas are on an indent basis, so it takes a while for the item to come in. Once it comes in the delivery quite OK.

If you give them time to schedule they will show up when they are supposed to.

Quality wise, you get what you pay for. The pricier items are better than the cheaper items.

Hope this helps.

Hi sam, what do u mean by indent basis ah? Sorry for poor english.. :(

I might be too late to ask abt this shop as I have already bought the sofa, mattress and coffee table from them. I called them yesterday to check the order status and they told me the delivery will be delayed due to shipment delay. What a standard excuse... <sweating>...

After express my dissatisfaction, the salesguy call me to apology and explain the reason. Very quick action and sincere. Quite appreciated. However, the delay is quite unacceptable as I have ordered these items 8 weeks in advance! I suppose 8 weeks are more than enough time? Plus the salesguy 100% confirm with me there wont be any delay. I already tried to avoid those FAMOUS shops (famous in not delievery on time) and come to this OM due to its reputation and good reviews from some forumers. But see what happen now...

Anyway, the salesguy gave me 2nd delivery date which is 1 week later than the expected delivery date and 100% sure no more delay. Will wait and see.

Hi sam, what do u mean by indent basis ah? Sorry for poor english.. :(

I might be too late to ask abt this shop as I have already bought the sofa, mattress and coffee table from them. I called them yesterday to check the order status and they told me the delivery will be delayed due to shipment delay. What a standard excuse... <sweating>...

After express my dissatisfaction, the salesguy call me to apology and explain the reason. Very quick action and sincere. Quite appreciated. However, the delay is quite unacceptable as I have ordered these items 8 weeks in advance! I suppose 8 weeks are more than enough time? Plus the salesguy 100% confirm with me there wont be any delay. I already tried to avoid those FAMOUS shops (famous in not delievery on time) and come to this OM due to its reputation and good reviews from some forumers. But see what happen now...

Anyway, the salesguy gave me 2nd delivery date which is 1 week later than the expected delivery date and 100% sure no more delay. Will wait and see.

Indent means they don't keep stock of the items in the warehouse. So when you order a new sofa, the shop orders a sofa from the factory. The good news is you are getting something that is brand new, it has not been sitting in a warehouse collecting dust and getting mouldy. Then bad news is that it take a long time and there may be delays.

If you really need a sofa badly, you can always ask them to give you a loan set.

Indent means they don't keep stock of the items in the warehouse. So when you order a new sofa, the shop orders a sofa from the factory. The good news is you are getting something that is brand new, it has not been sitting in a warehouse collecting dust and getting mouldy. Then bad news is that it take a long time and there may be delays.

If you really need a sofa badly, you can always ask them to give you a loan set.

Your said really make me feel better, at least get a totally brand new set. Hahaha...

Think I have to get and loan set from them, if the delivery date kena delay again.

However, still feel quite satisfy with their overall service so far. Hope no more hiccups..

Thank you Sam. :)

Guest melancholic

Oh dear... I bought the mattress and bed frame from them some time back and only confirmed the delivery date last week (for end of this month). Hope they don't screw up my delivery date or my wife and kids will have to sleep on the floor.. :o

Oh dear... I bought the mattress and bed frame from them some time back and only confirmed the delivery date last week (for end of this month). Hope they don't screw up my delivery date or my wife and kids will have to sleep on the floor.. :o

Hi melancholic, I have bought 1 mattress, 1 sofa and 1 coffee table from them. Only the sofa will be delayed. The mattress and coffee table will be delivered on time. So, I think they should have kept stock for mattress, dun have to worry abt that. However, you may call their delivery hotline to double confirm and to have a peace of mind. :)

Guest poetsdesign

i just waiting the testimonial from previous buyer of this shop

if the result is good I will go there

:rolleyes:

Bought 2 mattress and a TV console from them about a month ago. Sale person confirmed got ready stock and can deliver on the dates that I requested for. True to their words, mattress and TV console (separate delivery dates) were delivered on time and they will call about an hour before delivery to confirm that you are around to receive the goods. First time getting stuffs from them and dun have much to comment about their after sales services.

Edited by royaljelly76

Bought 2 mattress and a TV console from them about a month ago. Sale person confirmed got ready stock and can deliver on the dates that I requested for. True to their words, mattress and TV console (separate delivery dates) were delivered on time and they will call about an hour before delivery to confirm that you are around to receive the goods. First time getting stuffs from them and dun have much to comment about their after sales services.

Anybody else bought stuff from OM?

Alright, they delivered all the items to me on time, no more 2nd delay.

However, find their customer service quite sux. Everytime I call to enquire the delivery status, they sound like bo chap and buay song. Should have improve on this. Oh ya, one more thing, they never call to confirm the delivery one, I have to call personally to check out.

Hi, just confirm a L-shape sofa with them last weekend. Hopefully they will deliver on time, keeping my finger cross

i bought my mattress and bed frame with OM...delivery was very prompt and in good condition....thumbs up...as compared to another shop which im having a big headache with the goods

Guest melancholic

Just an update... My mattress and bed frame arrived on time and in good condition. So no complaints.. especially when the bed frame was given free when I bought the mattress. Only thing is that the mattress doesn't feel the same as compared to the showroom sample... dunno whether it's my imagination...

beware of their sofa, i'm going case soon.

PU sofa torn within 1 yr, OM refused to replace and same problem gonna come back, told me to pay $800 to upgrade to italian leather, estimated 16weeks wait for sofa to be ready, and i waited half a year sitting on torn sofa. in less than 3yrs, the upgraded italian leather torn again.

this was how the pu sofa look

screenshot20120403at255.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i rented the house out for 1 yr, they claimed tenant torn it. however, lease said, tenant will take responsibility if things in the house are torn. my tenants took well care of my house, my glossy table has no scratch mark at all! and i've highlighted to them to clean the sofa as it gets moldy every 2 months, i even bought sofa wipe for them. the house was returned with sofa no mould.

after 1st canadian couple moved out (6mths lease), i saw bubbles on the seat, few mths later, another australian couple moved in and pointed to me about the crack on the sofa, i only rectify the problem after they moved out 6 months later, by then some of the cracks have became holes.

this is how my italian sofa look now:

screenshot20120403at306.png

beside my leather sofa, and they also sold a defect sofa to my mum, a sofa that can play slide... the seat is defect, made up of 2 pieces of foam. OM's person in charge said, her sofa at home also like this. the design is like this.

this is my mum's sofa...

screenshot20120403at245.png

they refused to take responsibility even i asked for repair. and claimed they never received complaint about my mum's sofa before.

liar, dishonest merchant...