Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stevenchan

Accessories For Home Decoration

I try to find some of ambiance lamp on the store at punggol plaza, and I found it. I take the picture from my digital camera.

Here some of sample ambiance lamp for home decoration, but is difficult to put it on my home.

Is there any idea.. where the ambiance lamp should I put then at my home?

I post the picture too..

Ambiancelamp-2.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think it's a good idea to have some unique and interesting home decor accessories in the home. Unique decorations can make your home much more interesting. If you have some accessories that are conversation pieces,

your home will automatically become nicer. Really interesting accessories can add charm to any home, and improve the looks of any room. If you have some eye catching decor accessories in a room, you can start to make your house turn into a home. With the right decor accessories, any home can take on warmth. Your home can look more friendly and inviting with the right decor. It is important to buy good attractive furniture, but the decor can make a big difference in the appearance of the whole room. I decided to see what I could find unique and interesting home decor accessories.

Nice...thanks for sharing.

My existing place can't put such delicate lightings yet (have 2 monsters at home who fight all the time), but will seriously consider for my new place in 2 years time. Love the first one on the right side top shelf