Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chandler

Any Contact For Kitchen Glass Splashback?

Hi all,

Does any of you have the contact for a good contact for doing kitchen glass splashback? I've tried to google it but cannot find leh...

Much appreciated.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Does any of you have the contact for a good contact for doing kitchen glass splashback? I've tried to google it but cannot find leh...

Much appreciated.

u can try calling 67451666 for Sun Sing glass & mirror co. they are one of the pioneer glass company in singapore since 1960s

More choice for u to compare price, me got my backsplash & kitchen glass door from:

Wu Sin Glass & Mirror - 96403598 Gary

Mentioned recommended by Mr Teo from JW st64.

Hope u could get a better bargain :)

Why not try stainless steel backing, heard glass can crack.

Hallmark - alot of forumers here said they are regret after installing the s/s backing... coz harder to maintain... and alot more scratch then they thought...

u can try calling 67451666 for Sun Sing glass & mirror co. they are one of the pioneer glass company in singapore since 1960s

davidfung - thanx for the contact. did you have yours done through them as well?

More choice for u to compare price, me got my backsplash & kitchen glass door from:

Wu Sin Glass & Mirror - 96403598 Gary

Mentioned recommended by Mr Teo from JW st64.

Hope u could get a better bargain :)

rdnest - 10s... will give them a ring ... will they juz give quotation over the phone or will they need to come down to take a look? rdnest, care to take some pics of your b/s? especially those closeup where the power switch is. thanks har... btw... how big is the b/s u did and how much did you pay for? paiseh... so many questions...

Hallmark - alot of forumers here said they are regret after installing the s/s backing... coz harder to maintain... and alot more scratch then they thought...

davidfung - thanx for the contact. did you have yours done through them as well?

all the glasses and mirrors are done by them... and they use only top graded glass and mirror... till now my mirror in the bathroom does not have black moulds ard them as others have....

rdnest - 10s... will give them a ring ... will they juz give quotation over the phone or will they need to come down to take a look? rdnest, care to take some pics of your b/s? especially those closeup where the power switch is. thanks har... btw... how big is the b/s u did and how much did you pay for? paiseh... so many questions...