Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
akml74

Ideal Reno & Interior Design

Hello Hello

Has anyone used this ID b4? Their quotation sounds 2 gd 2 be true but wonder how's their service and workmanship? Would really appreciate your feedback! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Hello

Has anyone used this ID b4? Their quotation sounds 2 gd 2 be true but wonder how's their service and workmanship? Would really appreciate your feedback! :D

As usual, you have to be careful of things that are too good to be true....

There are some hidden cost in this ID's quote.

What kind of hidden cost? This ID keep on saying there is no hidden cost in his quotation...

What kind of hidden cost? This ID keep on saying there is no hidden cost in his quotation...

If he said it, it wouldn't be hidden, right? :rolleyes:

so far any updates on IDeal Reno ???

thinking of going down to find them....

not much review on them in the Internet leh... is it TOo lousy to comment or too average??

so far any updates on IDeal Reno ???

thinking of going down to find them....

not much review on them in the Internet leh... is it TOo lousy to comment or too average??

Their website looks interesting. Especially the FAQs.

No obligation site evaluation / low prices due to low advertising etc.

Would really love to hear some genuine reviews of their work.

Not even sure how long they have been in business or if HDB approved !

Hey, I am thinking to engage them for my house reno... now is in the final stage of the disucssion.

Have you approach them?

Hai SYLGSP, Please update your feedback so far with Home Reno. Thx

My reno is done by Ideal Reno. The tiling and carpentry are good, but plumbing, electrician, painter and windows/doors are super lousy. The windows they fitted are still leaking one month after the handover, and the rain water totally warped my laminate cozy corner. Tomorrow they are coming down to try to fix it, for the third time. (What's the use painting sealer on the wall when it is the windows that are leaking?)

The painter care less about the place, the paint dripped all over the house and it took my wife and I a week to clean them off.

The electrician chipped two holes on my laminate floor done by Supreme.

The plumber made six trips to fix my leaking pipes.

If you want to engage Ideal, make sure you get your own plumber, electrician and painter.

Edited by sohck

My reno is done by Ideal Reno. The tiling and carpentry are good, but plumbing, electrician, painter and windows/doors are super lousy. The windows they fitted are still leaking one month after the handover, and the rain water totally warped my laminate cozy corner. Tomorrow they are coming down to try to fix it, for the third time. (What's the use painting sealer on the wall when it is the windows that are leaking?)

The painter care less about the place, the paint dripped all over the house and it took my wife and I a week to clean them off.

The electrician chipped two holes on my laminate floor done by Supreme.

The plumber made six trips to fix my leaking pipes.

If you want to engage Ideal, make sure you get your own plumber, electrician and painter.

Pls pm me id and contact details of Ideal reno that you used..

Pls pm me id and contact details of Ideal reno that you used..

What for, suggest you go somewhere else.

One month already and my windows still not fixed. According to the contractor, wait for rain then give him a call then he will drop by and see what's the problem with the windows. Joke, right? Must as well say don't want to fix.

What for, suggest you go somewhere else.

One month already and my windows still not fixed. According to the contractor, wait for rain then give him a call then he will drop by and see what's the problem with the windows. Joke, right? Must as well say don't want to fix.

Bro,

Is there any hidden cost after the completion or u only pay the amount stated in the website.

please get back to me on this

Thanks