Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macam

Sal Sal Living @ Ifc

Hi im new here,.. Just wana find out if anyone had bought furniture from this Shop before?

The name is Sal Sal living pte ltd @ Ifc, did some research and apparently this is newly set up by toply Sofa to promote their new range of products... i did a search on Toply and found nothing much...

I saw this Lshape sofa going @ 20% with DBS card actual price 1800k but im hestitating to buy... (my house only can get in End Oct..)

read so many stories about people getting unsatisfactory services by other companies.. So kinda paranoid already...

Anyone please help!

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi im new here,.. Just wana find out if anyone had bought furniture from this Shop before?

The name is Sal Sal living pte ltd @ Ifc, did some research and apparently this is newly set up by toply Sofa to promote their new range of products... i did a search on Toply and found nothing much...

I saw this Lshape sofa going @ 20% with DBS card actual price 1800k but im hestitating to buy... (my house only can get in End Oct..)

read so many stories about people getting unsatisfactory services by other companies.. So kinda paranoid already...

Anyone please help!

Thanks!

I have dealt with Toply and find that they're a reputed manufacturer. I think u shouldnt be too worried.

I have dealt with Toply and find that they're a reputed manufacturer. I think u shouldnt be too worried.

Sal Sal needs only 2 weeks to deliver a sofa, if you need your sofa in October, order in August. The price will not go up.

Sam, do you mean two months? I'm thinking of getting my sofa from Sal Sal.

Sal Sal needs only 2 weeks to deliver a sofa, if you need your sofa in October, order in August. The price will not go up.

Sam, do you mean two months? I'm thinking of getting my sofa from Sal Sal.

Sal Sal has a factory in Johore, 2 weeks is enough although 3 week is better.

I dropped by their shop recently and the service was excellent. Since they manufacture sofas, my concern is the quality of it. Those who have deal with them before had any problems like sofas not turning out what it should look like as proposed? I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

I dropped by their shop recently and the service was excellent. Since they manufacture sofas, my concern is the quality of it. Those who have deal with them before had any problems like sofas not turning out what it should look like as proposed? I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

I wouldn't worry too much about their quality, they supply to Harvey Norman.

We bought our sofa from Salsal living from IFC on 27 Jan 2014. Initially was good. Sofa material was good. Moving forward to now, 4 years later in 2018. We have to discard the sofa due to termites. None of our wooden furniture besides the sofa got affected . We tore open the fabric and realise that the wood may not be treated, hence the growth of termites. We try to eliminate the termites but it keep coming back, 2 weeks later,  Worried that the termites will affect our other wooden furnitures, we discarded the $2000++ sofa. Heartache.