Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gwchua

Air-con - 2 Indoor Units

I've a problem with one of indoor unit, its fan coil start to built up ice(even it is not on) when the other one turn on (this one is not so cold).

Any idea?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I've a problem with one of indoor unit, its fan coil start to built up ice(even it is not on) when the other one turn on (this one is not so cold).

Any idea?

when was the last time u call in the service man? Looks like some internal choking building up so u'll need to call for servicing.

when was the last time u call in the service man? Looks like some internal choking building up so u'll need to call for servicing.

2 months ago and they did a chemical wash. It is only happen 2 days ago. The strange thing is the unit that never turn on get the ice build up once I turn on the other one for less than 10 min. Both units shared the same compressor.

thanks

2 months ago and they did a chemical wash. It is only happen 2 days ago. The strange thing is the unit that never turn on get the ice build up once I turn on the other one for less than 10 min. Both units shared the same compressor.

thanks

what is the (brand of ur air con / age / model if you know)?

can be compressor PCB faulty or base expansion valve that control the gas flow or contactor jam.

not easy

first must know what ur air con ?

http://www.bencoolservices.com.sg