Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Electrolux Front Load Washers And Dryers

Hello thx1138

I didn't buy EWF10741. Bought EWF1082 (8 kg) instead. So far so good for the last 2 weeks. But my washing machine 'vibrate' off its base when spinning at 1000 rpm!! Wonder what did I do wrong during the setup?

My 3 month old washing machine also like that, but thankfully has not vibrated off yet. During the spin cycle at 1000rpm, it is kind of crazy. I am so sure one of these days it will fall off. Scary!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My 3 month old washing machine also like that, but thankfully has not vibrated off yet. During the spin cycle at 1000rpm, it is kind of crazy. I am so sure one of these days it will fall off. Scary!

this machine was on my shortlist too

so i did some research previously as my current Samsung is giving me the same problem

according to the sales person, it is because the wash load has exceeded the max

not sure if this is true though..

Hi lonerwithaboner, I found the problem with my vibration. There were 3 nuts at the back of my washing machine that I was supposed to remove before usage. I didn't read the instructions before usage. Now that I removed it, the 'vibrating off the base' problem has been resolved. Hope this helps.

Hi All,

Any1 have comments on Elba W/m and dryer?

Just purchase a package promotion of Elba 5kg w/m, model: 15100 and dryer 6kg, model: 763 at $738.

Will like to know if any1 is using these 2 models too??

Hi lonerwithaboner, I found the problem with my vibration. There were 3 nuts at the back of my washing machine that I was supposed to remove before usage. I didn't read the instructions before usage. Now that I removed it, the 'vibrating off the base' problem has been resolved. Hope this helps.

Hi Ahhiong, thanks for the update. Mine was installed by the Harvey Norman guys, so I wonder if this is the issue. Can't wait to get home and check this out tonight - haha. Thanks again!

hey, what's the detergent and softener we can use for these front loads? i heard using the wrong detergent (those that produce alot of foam) will spoil the machine. understand i can use persil? but how abt for softener?

It does spoil the machine. I used dynamo on the EWN14991 washer for about 3 weeks and the drum collapses! Funny thing is that Electrolux sent me the washer along with Persil detergent but didn't tell me that I have to use low suds.

Anyone here can recommend low suds detergent for infant wash?

hey, what's the detergent and softener we can use for these front loads? i heard using the wrong detergent (those that produce alot of foam) will spoil the machine. understand i can use persil? but how abt for softener?

It does spoil the machine. I used dynamo on the EWN14991 washer for about 3 weeks and the drum collapses! Funny thing is that Electrolux sent me the washer along with Persil detergent but didn't tell me that I have to use low suds.

Anyone here can recommend low suds detergent for infant wash?

i have been using persil for the past 7 years in sg. i know some other local brands washing liquid also started to have front load liquid but i prefer persil as i also used it when i was overseas. persil is quite gentle, so should be ok for infant wash too.

Thanks!

i have been using persil for the past 7 years in sg. i know some other local brands washing liquid also started to have front load liquid but i prefer persil as i also used it when i was overseas. persil is quite gentle, so should be ok for infant wash too.

Was indeed in UK for a number of years and was always using Ariel gel (think the purple cover). Can't seem to be able to find it in Singapore, so switched to Dynamo not knowing the devastating impact!

The range of washing detergents in UK is simply amazing!

Seem like you stayed in London before? Then persil will be a common brand for u.

Was indeed in UK for a number of years and was always using Ariel gel (think the purple cover). Can't seem to be able to find it in Singapore, so switched to Dynamo not knowing the devastating impact!

The range of washing detergents in UK is simply amazing!

Haha... Yes, I like going to boots and sainsbury. That is why even I came back for years, my toothpaste still using those from uk. Every year will ask my sis to buy back.

I use persil even was there.... So keep using when I came back.