Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

hey ripples,

did u change your window?

wat the damage like? feel like changing my window... cun stand it each time i visit my place :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey ripples,

did u change your window?

wat the damage like? feel like changing my window... cun stand it each time i visit my place :(

no, i didn't change my window. i added a window in my guest room and another in my bathroom. the guest room will have 4-panel sliding aluminum frame windows which cost $650. the bathroom will have 3-panel sliding frame-less glass.

P6210038.jpg

Edited by Ripples

Hi Ripples,

Jus wandering all the box-up over the aircon trunkings, will it affect in future aircon repair problems? Cos we wanna do it but was advise not to.

ThanX!

i guess the answer is yes & no. yes, if i need to rip out the piping to look for leaks, then i'll need to hack the box-up. no, (i hope so) because the aircon guy has used extra thick tubing to secure the pipes from leaking. of course, there is no guarantee about leakage. for the sake of aesthetic, i'm taking the box-up option.

There is no turning back now. The brick walls are primed and ready to be painted "barely grey" white.

P7170002.jpg

P7170004.jpg

The painting work will be delayed for 1-2 days. Will upload more pics when the job is done.

Edited by Ripples

There is no turning back now. The brick walls are primed and ready to be painted "barely grey" white.

P7170002.jpg

P7170004.jpg

The painting work will be delayed for 1-2 days. Will upload more pics when the job is done.

cant wait to see the finished look of yr feature wall!!! :good:

Yup cant wait to see more of the progress especially the brick feature wall !

do show us more updates ya ! :D

Another feature wall completed. 3 down, 5 more to go :paint:

Before:

P7060002.jpg

Primed:

P7170002.jpg

Painted:

P7190003.jpg

Complete:

P7190010.jpg

Next week we start on the more complicated feature walls using carpentry - Dining Area and Balcony. Stay tuned.

The paint work will spill over to next week. The new paint is making the rooms look larger than life :rofl:

View from the Balcony

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/R...04/P7190007.jpg

Master Bedroom (Left side)

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/R...04/P7190015.jpg

Master Bedroom (Right side)

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/R...04/P7190017.jpg

Edited by Ripples

personally i like this effect better.... :)

yes, the original color looks good too :thumbs up: but the white bricks will go better with the overall design. stay tuned.

Edited by Ripples

Ceiling fan arrived today. Unfortunately the rod is too short :( Need to find a 3m rod before Wed.

P7200002.jpg

Doubles up as a hanging lamp when fan isn't in use.

AmascoMonteCarloFanClosed.jpg

Edited by Ripples

Made more progress yesterday. The aircon guys came back to install the new Panasonic Envio Inverter System 3 in my bedrooms. Nice design but looks a little bulky.

P7220001.jpg

The new windows and doors are installed too.

P7220013.jpg

P7220003.jpg

Wah these pix if you show pple and dun tell pple its a HDB house pple will think its a condo penhouse le :good:

thanks zerochristy for your comment. glad you like what i'm doing to my home. i've 3 more weeks to completion. more pic updates to come.

The new windows and doors are installed too.

P7220003.jpg

Hi Ripples,

Nice doors and window. Did you chose silver frame and light grey window? Hee.. my hb chose that combine and I was still worried, it might look weird. Now that I saw your window, I think it look pretty nice. Hee.. :D