Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

Hi Ripples

Bought the H&D mag and simply love the pics of ur house!!! :dribble:

Me too! Looks really nice. But strangely your ID's website has yet to upload your house's pics into their portfolio. They are missing out big time.

But I thot the photos taken by Ripples of his master bath was actually much better than the one featured in H&D. :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Me too! Looks really nice. But strangely your ID's website has yet to upload your house's pics into their portfolio. They are missing out big time.

But I thot the photos taken by Ripples of his master bath was actually much better than the one featured in H&D. :rolleyes:

thanks aoiaoi. the photos are now available online: http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/homes/loft-love

:good::good::good:

congrat. ripples on your house feature on mag. and tv.

thanks kcsek. hope you are settled into your new place too. i think the editor likes the design. they featured the article in today's Straits Times Life section pg 10.

thanks kcsek. hope you are settled into your new place too. i think the editor likes the design. they featured the article in today's Straits Times Life section pg 10.

ya saw it on the sunday straits time... :good::good:

my ID also wanted to have a photo shoot of my place, but i'm not so keen..... coz i have not fully style up my place yet. Been very busy with work, and more over I dun get any things out of it even if is featured.

Hi Ripples,

Where did you get your green rug and how much did it cost you? Looking for something similar. TIA

He got it from Ikea $99. I asked him before :D Not sure if it's in stock cos it was out of stock for quite a long time liao.

Finally received the professional images from my ID. Love this bird-eye view of the balcony.

LoresSMing41.jpg

More images uploaded on my blog.

Flooring cement screed for this area? Looks like paint finish on the flooring.

Nice,.

He got it from Ikea $99. I asked him before :D Not sure if it's in stock cos it was out of stock for quite a long time liao.

Hi Aoiaoi,

Would you happen to know the name? I found a similar one (ERSLEV) from Ikea @ $89. Not sure if the same.