Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shalovely

Any Architect To Recommend?

Hi there people..

I am totally new here to begin!

I am also in dilema.. i've actually got an architect to do my structural( need to hack walls in the house and beams on the carporch) Also i plan to have additional flooring(bondeck) on the 2nd flr. The problem is, she is taking her own sweet time to do up the plans. . I have not done any contract with her just yet. So, i'm thinking of finding another.I need an architect to draw a structural plan for me. Anybody know of a good a resonably priced achitect here? BTW, i have the foorplan (taken from BCA)of my soon to be new home.

P.S.. i'm not looking for any interior designer cuz i want to design my own home..

Thks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi there people..

I am also in dilema.. i've actually got an architect to do my structural( need to hack walls in the house and beams on the carporch) Also i plan to have additional flooring(bondeck) on the 2nd flr. The problem is, she is taking her own sweet time to do up the plans. . I have not done any contract with her just yet. So, i'm thinking of finding another.I need an architect to draw a structural plan for me. Anybody know of a good a resonably priced achitect here? BTW, i have the foorplan (taken from BCA)of my soon to be new home.

P.S.. i'm not looking for any interior designer cuz i want to design my own home..

Thks!

howdy

not sure if I am late, my architect was pretty good, and she has her own construction firm and also ID firm. If u need, pm me.

Hi there people..

Thks!

Hi Shalovely,

She is taking her own sweet time maybe becasue you hv not done a contract with her.. lol

You may want to contact the contractor who did my house. I dun noe if they can do Architect drawing for you but I am sure that their service & workmanship is nice. Check tis out: http://agnsdesign.blogspot.com/

Celery

Keeping a constant communication is really important in order to keep updated on the plan your architect is doing, well I think your architect is just waiting for further instruction from you since you want a custom house plan.