Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lapena

Miele Washing Machines!

who will waste time writing long blog entry

must be true

Actually I don't doubt you or the blogger.

I also don't normally quote wholesale and then contribute only one line.

Your post #57 is groundbreaking.

I just don't want post #58 start to sidestep then bury #57.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually I don't doubt you or the blogger.

I also don't normally quote wholesale and then contribute only one line.

Your post #57 is groundbreaking.

I just don't want post #58 start to sidestep then bury #57.

sorry dude i dont see myself being buried !

were u in any way an anti-miele ???

Edited by leafania

sorry dude i dont see myself being buried !

were u in any way an anti-miele ???

No duuude..I'm just anti-paying-above- the-odds-then-leaving-myself-exposed-by-a-short-warranty kind a guy.

What about you?

Are you anti-Miele?

I've had my miele w843 washing machine for 17 yrs, its still going strong, except for a bearings change few years back that costs around $400. Its built like a tank except its getting noisier! Hoho Miele is still the best!!! hey folks, nobody will give u a full refund for 18 mths use, but of course, it'll be great to have longer warranty!

A miele lover always!!

I've had my miele w843 washing machine for 17 yrs, its still going strong, except for a bearings change few years back that costs around $400. Its built like a tank except its getting noisier! Hoho Miele is still the best!!! hey folks, nobody will give u a full refund for 18 mths use, but of course, it'll be great to have longer warranty!

A miele lover always!!

Ya, there are many detractors here who just can't find more reasons to hate miele, refreshing to see this! And mr leafania here has posted the above blog here and to sg brides miele page as well!! Hmmm, well maybe it would ignite a wholesale rush to refund miele products!! lol...

And to Mr cromo, Ya, Miele only gives 1 yr warranty, so its not as gd as its supposed to be, because of this!! LG is better, 10 yrs motor warranty, 2 yrs parts warranty!! Yeah....I better stop, or I need to write to miele to pay me to defend their reputation!! haha

Ya, there are many detractors here who just can't find more reasons to hate miele, refreshing to see this! And mr leafania here has posted the above blog here and to sg brides miele page as well!! Hmmm, well maybe it would ignite a wholesale rush to refund miele products!! lol...

And to Mr cromo, Ya, Miele only gives 1 yr warranty, so its not as gd as its supposed to be, because of this!! LG is better, 10 yrs motor warranty, 2 yrs parts warranty!! Yeah....I better stop, or I need to write to miele to pay me to defend their reputation!! haha

Reread. I don't think the blogger is asking for refund of purchase price.

Just the repair bill.

Even though he bought Miele in Singapore, he can't be a total maroon.

Its Miele SG that is giving only 1 year warranty.

They do not dare to offer only 1 year to Euro consumers.

For a company leveraging on their quality products and priced the way they are, Miele should have been embarassed to send a repair bill.

After all it was only 6 months after the warranty period is over and the affected part is not a wear and tear bit.

Go ahead guys continue your Miele lovefest.

But when you see Mr Waleed, don't tell him...

Miele Washing Machines!, Expensive?? probably not..

Edited by cromodora

No duuude..I'm just anti-paying-above- the-odds-then-leaving-myself-exposed-by-a-short-warranty kind a guy.

What about you?

Are you anti-Miele?

A miele lover always!!

Just the repair bill.

For a company leveraging on their quality products and priced the way they are, Miele should have been embarassed to send a repair bill.

After all it was only 6 months after the warranty period is over and the affected part is not a wear and tear bit.

miele stuffs r ok compared to other brands, except tt miele sg need improve attitude!

most miele lovers probly wont mnd, as long paying for high-end quality

miele germany shld come teach its sg hq some business etiquette???

ice breaker for u ppl:

theres 1 possible reason why his machine spoilt, in spite of rare use...

HIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED !!!!

why??? ghosts r like humans too! im sure they all like branded gds!!

i suspect 1 living in his hse n when tat fella nt arnd, the poltergiest came out to play with the all-new branded miele ever.

fiddling here n there, nah ~ supernatural phenomenon is sth ppl alwy try to put off!

worse if he live alone!!

GHOSTS SOMETIMES LUV DISTURB PPL LIVING ALONE !!!!

Edited by leafania

Just the repair bill.

Mr cromodora here has been having nothing but brickbats over the miele 1 yr warranty n chose to sidestep the quality of miele! In due respect, everybody is entitled to his own opinions. But any like-minded person will know that he is indeed a Big Lg Liar who raves bout any complains of miele if he notices 1! The internet is so full of forums, blogs and opinions... If I really want to scroll, i can find a million anti Lg postings if I want to. But I don't have the time, and its foolish to do so too! So Nothins perfect! For the kind of budget, Lg has a market to serve! For a korean brand, I also think its more innovative than,lets say samsung! So Mr cromo, if ur intention is to enter a niche market and to convince buyers who's willing to spend $$ on quality, u're way out of hand! To slam miele alone, based on its local warranty is absurb! Ya, so if Miele gives 2 yr warranty, does it make them a better machine? An Lg washer/dryer can go from $1.6k 2 yrs ago to $699/= now! Then how much is a cost price of this machine? So does it mean those initial buyers 2 yrs back were being ripped by the company? N uses the profits to cover the warranty? Believe me guys, Mr cromo must be either a big LG salesman thats jealous of miele's superior standing in the market, or his head been hurt by a miele killer litter down the block!! Personal attacks i try to avoid, but when I seee postings that r so ignorant and short-sighted, it makes me laugh!

On hindsight I never should have started this thread, if I knew such postings will be forthcoming! Since I've seen Miele now retailing in the main electrical stores now, thought its a gd idea for some folks who's never heard of this brand, to raise awareness on their quality. Little did I know there r so many fake salespersons, acting as genuine advisors, giving "well thought of advices" !!

Edited by lapena

Little did I know there r so many fake salespersons, acting as genuine advisors, giving "well thought of advices" !!

Good God!

You may be right!

Just look at the title of this thread.

All this praise on a brand, it's almost turning into a cult!

I'd be wary of the thread starter if I were you.

He's not just a salesperson.

What's worse is he is a fake salesperson!

Edited by cromodora

吃不到葡萄的人,都喜欢说它是酸的。

tis chinese saying suits cromodora v well

heeheehee !!! those who cant taste the grapes will often say they taste sour! in tis example, the grapes essentially refer to MIELE.

other brands users remain low profile as there nothing for them to praise abt their machine functions n quality!

u got see other brands users in tis forum dare proudly compare their washer with MIELE???

cromodora, if u buy MIELE,, then compare both performance of ur LG n MIELE by washing a heavy duty or bulky item at same time, i tell u... U wont say MIELE is a cult brand ever!!! or u b too embarrassed to speak!

dont believe??? try it! hiakhiekhiek !!!

Edited by leafania

You say Miele grapes good.

I see velly expensive.

You say dontch worry, velly good quality.

But you cannot guarantee Miele grapes sure belly sweet one.

I still scared wait expensive but still no good.

I look see other grapes lor.

I see LG grapes not so expensive and LG give guarantee.

I try LG grapes.

If sour oso I dontch lose much.

Wah, ho say lah, LG grapes cheap and good.

I tell people buy at $900 LG grapes mow tat teng.

Belly good ballew.

But dontch anyhow buy if they sell LG grapes at $1600.

Got other better grapes.

But Miele grapes...

Not easy to find customer comprain Miele grapes sour

They belly shy because pay so much oledi

Sour oso malu to tell people

Must quietly swallow

But you yourself show here someone who eat belly sour Miele grape.

So expensive, not sweet, got worms some more.

So what to say now?

Too bad lah he so easy to kena chop.

Heeheehee...lucky I run far far

Edited by cromodora

You say Miele grapes good.

I see velly expensive.

You say dontch worry, velly good quality.

But you cannot guarantee Miele grapes sure belly sweet one.

I still scared wait expensive but still no good.

I look see other grapes lor.

I see LG grapes not so expensive and LG give guarantee.

I try LG grapes.

If sour oso I dontch lose much.

Wah, ho say lah, LG grapes cheap and good.

I tell people buy at $900 LG grapes mow tat teng.

Belly good ballew.

But dontch anyhow buy if they sell LG grapes at $1600.

Got other better grapes.

But Miele grapes...

Not easy to find customer comprain Miele grapes sour

They belly shy because pay so much oledi

Sour oso malu to tell people

Must quietly swallow

But you yourself show here someone who eat belly sour Miele grape.

So expensive, not sweet, got worms some more.

So what to say now?

Too bad lah he so easy to kena chop.

Heeheehee...lucky I run far far

You see, i think Mr Cromo is the only one who has issues with Miele or urs humbly , here in this thread! Maybe my blind faith irked him or whatsoever.. But as I said, to publicize a complain by a blogger makes him so excited!! If I have to stoop so low as him, hmm...

Do I need to google on Lg reviews to follow suit?? No its bad.. No its childish.. aargh... lets just see!!!

Oh my, what is this!!!!

A class action law suit against LG from New York consumers who bought Lg machines!!!! Is this worst??

http://www.gslawny.com/lawyer-attorney-1275738.html

LG Front-Loading Washing Machine Class Action Lawsuit

In November of 2007, Giskan Solotaroff Anderson & Stewart filed a class action lawsuit against LG Electronics USA, Inc ("LG"), on behalf of all customers who have purchased LG front-loading washing machines that have exhibited mold or mildew under normal use.

I. Plaintiff's Factual Allegations

As set forth in the complaint, lead Plaintiff alleges, on behalf of a class of similarly-situated consumers, that LG sold washing machines that it knew or should have known were defective and unreliable.

II. Relief Sought

The class action complaint specifically seeks:

(1) to enjoin LG from continuing is deceptive and unlawful business practices;

(2) to require LG to repair or replace the defective washing machines; and,

(3) the disgorgement of all profits accrued as a result of LG's sale of these defective machines.

III. The Proposed Class

Plaintiff seeks to represent a class consisting of all individuals who purchased, on or after October 24, 2001, at retail price and for personal use, LG front-loading washing machines that have exhibited mold or mildew under normal use.

IV. Recent Developments

On May 6, 2008, Giskan Solotaroff Anderson & Stewart, along with co-counsel, filed a Consolidated Amended Complaint on behalf of all persons and entities residing in the United States who purchased a front-loading automatic washing machine from LG. The Consolidated Amended Complaint can be reviewed by clicking here. Defendant LG moved to dismiss the Complaint. On February 3, 2009, Judge Faith Hochberg (D.N.J.) denied defendants' motion, thereby allowing the case to go forward. For a copy of the judge's decision, click here. Plaintiffs are proceeding with the case and are in the process of obtaining documents from LG.

I have no intentions of picking on other brands or other users of other brands! I apologize if I did! This is regrettably just an example of what u can do if u want to be poison-minded and fault-finding in natural! This thread was started by me, to highlight forumners that Miele is not as expensive as 1 might think, n not to say that ya, u can only buy Miele, the rest of the brands are lousy and a waste of $$ to buy! If i want, I can just find all the Lg complaints on the net and post in the Lg thread and spoil Mr Cromo's reputation as a gd "advisor" on Lg's washers! But i refrained from that. Im reluctant to do this actually, it makes me feel bad, but a pity mr cromo here feels otherwise!

And to all other forumners, if u have any queries on Miele here, feel free to post, ignore the slight warring here! Shall do my utmost to reply in my free time!Btw, there is a Miele warehouse sale on 18/12 to 19/12 at their warehouse! I'm not sure if its like the one they do last yr whereby only display sets and old models are sold, or they might have new models! details below!

Event : Miele Warehouse Sale 2009

Date : 18 – 19 Dec 08

Time : 10.00AM – 6.00PM

Admission: Free

Is that it?

Your groundbreaking expose on LG?

Just a class action lawsuit against front loaders in America?

Americans site their washers in their basements.

Most American use big top loading machines.

These don't have door seals and rubber channels needing wipedown.

So when they change to front loaders and treat it like a top loader, you get problems.

If you don't take precautions such as wiping the seals down or leaving the door open when unused.

You will have mould and mildew problem especially in damp environments like basements.

Its not an LG only problem.

Miele also about to kena. Read here.

See you at the Miele sale!