Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lapena

Miele Washing Machines!

aiyo, cromodora, read carefully la! tats only a statement of possibility for all front loaders. all front loaders got mould problem if nt taken care of mah. take note tt the person or lawyer who wrote tt webpage nvr touch on how the user shld perform empty tub wash at high temp once a mth, leave machine door open aft use, as means of preventing such issues of mould n foul smell fr becoming major !!!

lawyers r clever enough to state the fears in ppl minds, but careful to avoid saying certain words! they wanna earn ur money also ley. of crse they try find sthg for themselves to fight la. mould problems is true for all front loaders but it depend on how well u maintain ur washer.

dont u tink its strange why of all brands of front loaders, tt bloke must target his arrows at MIELE ??? tink abt it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw this model, but its selling for $4410 in sg... It has the load/detergent indicator though, ehich is useful if u want to knoe how much detergent for the load u put in. It actually senses the exact load capacity u put in.. Pretty! The hygiene wash is also highly recommended for allergy users by allergybuyersclub.. However, the homecare series is only $3998 n u get a dryer packaged in... Haha ,But the w4446 be the ideal machine if u r willing to take the plunge!!

Haha leafania, how's the "war' with Mr cromo going on? Did he just say we r twins??? r u older or i am?

Edited by lapena

I saw this model, but its selling for $4410 in sg... It has the load/detergent indicator though, ehich is useful if u want to knoe how much detergent for the load u put in. It actually senses the exact load capacity u put in.. Pretty! The hygiene wash is also highly recommended for allergy users by allergybuyersclub.. However, the homecare series is only $3998 n u get a dryer packaged in... Haha ,But the w4446 be the ideal machine if u r willing to take the plunge!!

Haha leafania, how's the "war' with Mr cromo going on? Did he just say we r twins??? r u older or i am?

me in mid 30sss

ahha im nt interested in reply cromodora anymore, its like no ending to it, he cn keep kissing his LG washer for all i care, hoohoo!

he sound bit like denial of comparison btwn LG n MIELE

its ok to compare, tis is a public forum

yo.. miele homecare series qt value for $$$... i like w4446 for the detergent indicator, so i dn nd keep assume hw much washing pwd to put, haaah.

Edited by leafania

really informative discussion ....

$4 grand for a Miele not expensive absolutely agreed....Its really peanuts compared to the spanking new Audi R8 i got....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/new cars_overview.php?CarCode=10489

The one i bought for my Filipino maid...do you blame me???...all her moaning about the C63 AMG and build quality was driving me freaking nuts!!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...mp;Subcode=1155

Where can i buy this German wonder washing machine...do they have it in black??? Can i get it LV monogramed??

:P

really informative discussion ....

$4 grand for a Miele not expensive absolutely agreed....Its really peanuts compared to the spanking new Audi R8 i got....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/new cars_overview.php?CarCode=10489

The one i bought for my Filipino maid...do you blame me???...all her moaning about the C63 AMG and build quality was driving me freaking nuts!!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...mp;Subcode=1155

Where can i buy this German wonder washing machine...do they have it in black??? Can i get it LV monogramed??

:P

Yes very interesting indeed this debate on german tech, but i prefer flair and style.. go Italian! Go Ariston ! Go Fiat Alfa Maserati Ferrari!! :P

Yes very interesting indeed this debate on german tech, but i prefer flair and style.. go Italian! Go Ariston ! Go Fiat Alfa Maserati Ferrari!! :P

Well, this topic now are going into cars... haha! Heard that Mercedes benz prides itself as having 60% of its components in-house built! Well, miele has 80% of its components in-house produced! Geez!

In which case, miele has just won yet another award from the consumer watchdog Which? for the best brand for reliability all across UK, for its washers, dryers, and vacuum cleaners in the jan 2010 nationwide survey!

Read press release here!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/01/prweb3465954.htm

Good grief, its just an electric appliance, not a religion...... your fervent support of Miele has just turned me off the brand, something I didn't feel before I read through this thread.

Anyone know of Miele Homecare package in GSS 2010 ? Kindly update me thanks.

Thinking very hard -- should I get a low Miele range or a high LG range ....

Thanks in advance....

Edited by new_home_maker

Hi new_home_maker,

This is probably too late a reply. If I'm not wrong the Homecare package has sold out. They now have a new package for a 7kg washer. Yet to see it myself. If I knew there would be a 7kg washer coming in I might not have bought the Homecare package. :bangwall:

But I suppose 1kg is not that big a difference. :unsure:

Hi new_home_maker,

This is probably too late a reply. If I'm not wrong the Homecare package has sold out. They now have a new package for a 7kg washer. Yet to see it myself. If I knew there would be a 7kg washer coming in I might not have bought the Homecare package. :bangwall:

hi i was at best denki takashimaya yesterday to check out the washing machine, saw the new promo @$4.2k something, sorry cant remember the exact figs. Still think it is few hundred more than the homecare package offered before.

hi i was at best denki takashimaya yesterday to check out the washing machine, saw the new promo @$4.2k something, sorry cant remember the exact figs. Still think it is few hundred more than the homecare package offered before.

Hi, the latest info on the 7kg package is here! Its launched to commemorate Miele's 111 yrs as an independant family run company!

It belongs to the same series as the homecare package, just that it has the new 7kg honeycomb drum, plus a new "automatic plus' programme that senses the time u need to wash mixed clothings, not by "fuzzy logic' which other brands does, but by a patented rinse action that detects the temperature differences between stain levels of your clothes. that means it will cut short the washing time if ur clothes reached a certain level of cleanliness. It also has a faster express wash of 20 min compared to their previous models with a 30 min express wash. It costs sgd $4388 for the washer and condensor dryer! This promo also runs on the same model as the previous homecare, that is miele will keep the promo a limited timeframe and subjected on stocks availability. But they will only keep stock for u for a max of 3 mths from date of purchase!

For this new promotion, Miele will throw in a drying basket, ideal for washing sneakers and bulky items for the condensor dryer a set of detergents that was produced by miele itself! going by the specifications, I think this promotion series will outsell the homecare series faster!

Edited by lapena

Hi new_home_maker,

Hi Moonlit, u r lucky to get the homecare series, because on the last day that it was sold out, I tried my hands to get a display set pair for my friend, i cant.. as the display sets are sold out as the same time when the last remaining sets are sold. And to think i have sources within the electronics industry.. Haha , so dun be too disheartened ..

@lapena

Thanks for the reassurance... however your post on the new package makes me want it more! :dribble:

BTW, the miele salespersons said the Homecare package fuse rating is 13Amp but according to the Miele technician it is 15Amp. Don't understand why are they giving different info...

@lapena

Thanks for the reassurance... however your post on the new package makes me want it more! :dribble:

BTW, the miele salespersons said the Homecare package fuse rating is 13Amp but according to the Miele technician it is 15Amp. Don't understand why are they giving different info...

No it should be 13amp! just as all the f/l washers that is in the market. However do check that ur electricity socket is 13amp built and not 15amp built!

Hmm, Moonlit, as a previous forumner says, new models keep comng up from manufacturers, so if ure gonna wait, den u can wait forever already.. Lol... haha

Edited by lapena