Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

then u better stay indoors or u can choose to crouch when u walk out.

dun need lor....me nv do anything wrong lor...tsk tsk....always want to target at me de.....u inbalance cos of height diff isit??!! :bleah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dun need lor....me nv do anything wrong lor...tsk tsk....always want to target at me de.....u inbalance cos of height diff isit?? !! :bleah:

wahhh insult me leh. it was fannie who say suan u one hor, i only help to explain the cause of why u always kanna suan. then see what happen??? -> u imply i short lor! though i know i am but still !%#)!%&@!&!~

wahhh insult me leh. it was fannie who say suan u one hor, i only help to explain the cause of why u always kanna suan. then see what happen??? -> u imply i short lor! though i know i am but still !%#)!%&@!&!~

wah!!now u taiji to f4 lor...tsk tsk...me n f4 v v v gd r/s de...will not be shaken by yr taiji de...*wink at f4* :P

I never insult u hor...u also ownself admit de lor....i stating the FACTS!!!! :bleah:

wah!!now u taiji to f4 lor...tsk tsk...me n f4 v v v gd r/s de...will not be shaken by yr taiji de...*wink at f4* :P

I never insult u hor...u also ownself admit de lor....i stating the FACTS!!!! :bleah:

haha...how come I am also in the picture? hehe...

BD kor, dun spam MM's blog leh... anyways, Ivy's not short...but petite :)

haha...how come I am also in the picture? hehe...

BD kor, dun spam MM's blog leh... anyways, Ivy's not short...but petite :)

true also....she is the "mini" n compact size de......:)

eh pls continue the drama leh

Me just bought popcorn and drinks leh

Oh hi Merryman

Must remember to let me try your cupcakes one of these days hor :notti:

dun be like F4 and Ivy so sell fish nvr let me try :curse:

*sweep sweep* tomorrow come earlier, show is over, curtain is drawn liao *yawn*..

wei! so petty lah u!! still brooding over the cupcakes after so long........ be like MM dun ask for it go and learn to do it yourself lor.

*sweep sweep* tomorrow come earlier, show is over, curtain is drawn liao *yawn*..

wei! so petty lah u!! still brooding over the cupcakes after so long........ be like MM dun ask for it go and learn to do it yourself lor.

Me now no oven how to learn wor ? i want to be like BD mah wife learn le bake for him to eat so 幸福 hehehehehe :P

Me now no oven how to learn wor ? i want to be like BD mah wife learn le bake for him to eat so 幸福 hehehehehe :P

I also dun have oven o... I gave all my 4 cupcakes to my wife on the very evening of the lesson :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

haha, thanks Ivy for reviving this thread :D

I also dun have oven o... I gave all my 4 cupcakes to my wife on the very evening of the lesson :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

haha, thanks Ivy for reviving this thread :D

wah hao nan ren spotted leh bake le immediately pass to wife so guai hehehehehe :D

wah hao nan ren spotted leh bake le immediately pass to wife so guai hehehehehe :D

hahaha, the purpose of attending is to do something for her mah... so straight away give her lor...

hahaha, the purpose of attending is to do something for her mah... so straight away give her lor...

Wah better not let my wife see this else she will nag at me le :(

learn kopi-o learn

ya ya ya i know learning learning anyway me got make cream puff for her de ok ? last time i got oven i'm the one using most of the time leh

anyway if you guys got this kind of lesson hor let me know leh see if i can make it or not hehehe

now still contemplating if i should get a oven or not cos i scare it will become a white elephant again sigh......

Edited by coffee_o