Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ppp Aka Sinful Food Party

Yup, cos cheesecake will taste better if made 1 day in advance for the flavour to 'release' in the fridge. I just remembered i forgot to get the digestive biscuits!

:) So everyone can put down the specialities they want to do cos I actually know how to bake cupcakes, cakes and cookies except for muffins.

Haha! BunBun onli knows how to do the chim stuff! Cakes are veli chim leh. Heheh, so far I can only do muffins, cuz I still haven buy my electric mixer. :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No leh, the cake recipes are easy~ It's the buttercream/icing recipe thats more 'ma fan' cos need to wash up ALOT of stuff.

That's why kitchen apprentices in restaurants, commercial kitchens and shatec have to be really fit and work out alot to clean kitchen for proper hygienic before starting work and alot of washing to do!!! :jawdrop:

Haha! BunBun onli knows how to do the chim stuff! Cakes are veli chim leh. Heheh, so far I can only do muffins, cuz I still haven buy my electric mixer. :(

Oei.. U spell New's name wrongly lar...:P Wait she dun let u try her cheesecake.. :P

OOPPPPSSS...corrected ...SHhhhhh

eh how u spell ah? yesterday yeak msg me also spell wrong wor.

From Yeak: hi newyew can i meet u monday evening?

zhen taoyan!

oh ya, u all confirm i do cheesecake liao huh? no problem la.

wan strawberry or dragonfruit or peach on top?

aiya think i shdnt ask like that cos u all sure say ALL IN! hahaha :notti:

Edited by newnyew

zhen taoyan!

i'm better....at least all letters in....he meeting you to collect $$ or to confirm you tiles selection?

as to the toppings, you have the ans liao!!!! :notti:

No leh, the cake recipes are easy~ It's the buttercream/icing recipe thats more 'ma fan' cos need to wash up ALOT of stuff.

That's why kitchen apprentices in restaurants, commercial kitchens and shatec have to be really fit and work out alot to clean kitchen for proper hygienic before starting work and alot of washing to do!!! :jawdrop:

Haha really? Hmm, now I still cannot compare. After I get the mixer and try, then I let u know. hahhaa.. Yah. Now doing muffins already lots of wash up. Can't imagine having to wash more stuff.

By the way, ask u arh. I did banana muffins/mini log cake yesterday. It was very very moist. The texture look and taste good, but super duper moist. U tink I add too much bananas? No liquids, juz bananas. But I reduced abit of bananas fr the recipe liao leh.

zhen taoyan!

Haha! How come Yeak calls u newnyew also one? Not just New or sth?

How about 3 mini cheesecake with the 3 diff toppings? hahahahaha. Strawberry or peach will be nice though. :)

Yes its true, buttercream is kinda sticky thats why :) Hmm bananas will enhance the flavour but making muffins moist, this one I'm not sure but it shldn't be the main problem? Is it the oven temperature problem? I can't really tell what could have been the main problem through here.

Haha really? Hmm, now I still cannot compare. After I get the mixer and try, then I let u know. hahhaa.. Yah. Now doing muffins already lots of wash up. Can't imagine having to wash more stuff.

By the way, ask u arh. I did banana muffins/mini log cake yesterday. It was very very moist. The texture look and taste good, but super duper moist. U tink I add too much bananas? No liquids, juz bananas. But I reduced abit of bananas fr the recipe liao leh.

How about 3 mini cheesecake with the 3 diff toppings? hahahahaha. Strawberry or peach will be nice though. :)

Hmm bananas will enhance the flavour but making muffins moist, this one I'm not sure but it shldn't be the main problem? Is it the oven temperature problem? I can't really tell what could have been the main problem through here.

:( I have no idea too... Guess I have to try again and again to find out wat's the main pblm bah. :P

Seems like not all Yeakers going woh. Did anyone ask the rest of the Yeakers who's not on the confirm list?

i've updated on post #1....still have to check with the rest....

i'm better....at least all letters in....he meeting you to collect $$ or to confirm you tiles selection?

as to the toppings, you have the ans liao!!!! :notti:

Yes its true, buttercream is kinda sticky thats why :) Hmm bananas will enhance the flavour but making muffins moist, this one I'm not sure but it shldn't be the main problem? Is it the oven temperature problem? I can't really tell what could have been the main problem through here.

hehe pasieh always missed out replying here.

wa siao ah 3 small ones! Angel, u wan me die ah! i will put all 3 onto one ahaha! easier!

ur muffins too wet is it ur eggs too much? hehe or ur oven sweating :notti:

wa siao ah 3 small ones! Angel, u wan me die ah! i will put all 3 onto one ahaha! easier!

ur muffins too wet is it ur eggs too much? hehe or ur oven sweating :notti:

Hehe, must try my luck mah. heheh, dun try will never know. hehehehhe

Hmm, no to both leh. I'm wondering if it's still too much banana, even thou I've reduced the amt. hehe, next time must try agan. :P

Easy leh, Can divide into 4 parts (1KG) with 1 different type of fruit, just like pizza with individual toppings on 4 parts in a circle. Its the arrangement part that would require fruits to be place differently. Everyone can be happy already. :P

Edited by BunBun

Easy leh, Can divide into 4 parts (1KG) with 1 different type of fruit, just like pizza with individual toppings on 4 parts in a circle. Its the arrangement part that would require fruits to be place differently. Everyone can be happy already. :P

Aiyo! Don't give new suggestions mah! Scarly she can't think of how to put all fruits on a cake, she'll do one each. heheheh *angel dreaming away..* :P

:P :P Oh yeah, u know there's one more thing to complete the pastry party besides food & pastry is dessert! Wonder anyone else can do dessert? Bhavarian cream, mousse, parfaits? I'm thinking about dessert on whether i shld try learning to do dessert since I got several collected dessert recipes. :unsure:

Aiyo! Don't give new suggestions mah! Scarly she can't think of how to put all fruits on a cake, she'll do one each. heheheh *angel dreaming away..* :P