Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ppp Aka Sinful Food Party

:bleah: eee dunno how it will taste like!! durian n cheese like horrible lei!

Hehe! Yay, BunBun sae can try. hehehe.. so new, go try try and let us try it! hehehehe :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

err... think durian cheesecake will taste abit exotic leh... tink still the original fruit itself taste the best. I will be bring over 2 bottles of wine. any one like carrot cake here???

wahahhah i can try but if taste horrible u all still must finish it can? ;)

i love carrot cakes Tulips! not cai tao kueh right?

Try doing the 300g cake first as an experiment.

wahahhah i can try but if taste horrible u all still must finish it can? ;)

i love carrot cakes Tulips! not cai tao kueh right?

Yeah yeah, new, try try and let us know. Don't try will nvr know. hahahaha!

Tulips, angmo carrot cake? Love it! :P Haha, another 2 bottles of wine. Think it'll be a super sinful party. :P Any whites? :P

ya, ang mo carrot cake. i can bring white wine ar, i haven;t buy the wine yet so if u all wan white wine then i will juz choose 2 bottles of white wine loh.

Nice! I love carrot cake. Hehe, think dun need to buy too many bottles bah. After all, it's in the afternoon, and I'm sure some of the people drive, so cannot drink. :)

Hehe, actually green tea would be a good thing to drink, to wash away all the oil and fats in the sinful food! hehehehe

Precious, me and the hubby should be able to make it for the PPP but we'd be only there for a short while 'cos we've got something on that day.

Can I have your address if its convenient for you to give now?

Nice! I love carrot cake. Hehe, think dun need to buy too many bottles bah. After all, it's in the afternoon, and I'm sure some of the people drive, so cannot drink. :)

Hehe, actually green tea would be a good thing to drink, to wash away all the oil and fats in the sinful food! hehehehe

hmmm... then should i buy green tea instead??? my hb was also asking me whether will there be ppl drinking becoz it is a afternoon event...

Buy the japanese green tea bags leh, can brew it at PJ's home. Cold green tea not good to have after eating cos cold drinks will solidify the food thats not digested yet into fat that's not burnt yet. Btw have you people tried RFD's signature carrot cake? Yummylicious

hmmm... then should i buy green tea instead??? my hb was also asking me whether will there be ppl drinking becoz it is a afternoon event...
Edited by BunBun

Precious, me and the hubby should be able to make it for the PPP but we'd be only there for a short while 'cos we've got something on that day.

Can I have your address if its convenient for you to give now?

pm you....

think green tea sounds good....my friend just brought me some green teabags from japan....no need to buy that one la...i have it at home...should be more than enough....

tulips just bring ang mo carrot cake can liao.....

was actually thinking if yeak don't know what to get, ask him buy drinks lor...anyway those whose house still doing one,bug him each time you see him...see whether he can think of anything to bring.....