Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
siriusb

Home At Bedok North

Hi Siriusb, welcome to Bedok North :)

If I guess correctly, you are at Blk 12*, overlooking Blk 122 & 123. I am also a resident at one of the 12* blocks. I should have checked out the 4-rms in your block when I was looking around. Cos the layout is not bad and the block is taller than the others in the area.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Siriusb, welcome to Bedok North :)

If I guess correctly, you are at Blk 12*, overlooking Blk 122 & 123. I am also a resident at one of the 12* blocks. I should have checked out the 4-rms in your block when I was looking around. Cos the layout is not bad and the block is taller than the others in the area.

Yeah, u guess it right.

About $500-600

siriusb, your bathroom's shower screen is from Besglas? I thought the handle looked familiar.

how much did it cost?

ABCD0007.jpg

Edited by ossify

About $500-600

siriusb, your bathroom's shower screen is from Besglas? I thought the handle looked familiar.

how much did it cost?

ABCD0007.jpg

not sure whether is it from Besglas but my bi-fold door is.

Edited by siriusb

$500-600 for the lock. Where u got it? I paid uch higher than that. got con:(

Are you sure your bi-fold is from Besglas? The transparent glass bi-fold door? Did Besglas people come and install for you? I didn't know Besglas does this kind of bi-fold with 2 square holes in the middle. Is it tempered? It doesn't look tempered from the picture. Besglas sells tempered glass which looks slightly greenish. :unsure:

How much did the fixed panel cost and how many ft wide is it? How much did the pivot panel cost and how many ft wide is it? The bathroom's glass shower panels and handle reminded me of Besglas.

Anyway, you might want to check doorsplus at Liang Court for digital locks.

Edited by ossify

Are you sure your bi-fold is from Besglas? The transparent glass bi-fold door? Did Besglas people come and install for you? I didn't know Besglas does this kind of bi-fold with 2 square holes in the middle. Is it tempered? It doesn't look tempered from the picture. Besglas sells tempered glass which looks slightly greenish. :unsure:

How much did the fixed panel cost and how many ft wide is it? How much did the pivot panel cost and how many ft wide is it? The bathroom's glass shower panels and handle reminded me of Besglas.

Anyway, you might want to check doorsplus at Liang Court for digital locks.

I am very sure the bi-fold toilet door is from Besglas but i did not take pics of it. I got the digital lockset and doors from Doorsplus.

I am very sure the bi-fold toilet door is from Besglas but i did not take pics of it. I got the digital lockset and doors from Doorsplus.

Oh, i thought the one in the pic is from Besglas. That explains it.

I guess you bought the higher range digital locks :) The one that I wanted to buy will cost me $550, before discount. It's YDR2108

Yep, that looks more like a Besglas bi-fold.

Is your design glass door from Besglas too? How much does it cost?

I wonder why you didn't use Besglas for your shower screen too.

ABCD0007.jpg