Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Full House Home Furnishings

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Saw a brochure of theirs, anyone buy anything from there before?!

Price OK but quality so-so.

We bought a chest drawer(4 drawers) 8 months ago. It has the wood smell since they delivered and we thought that's the "new" wood furniture smell suppose to be. However, we also found that the clothes we put in the drawers also ended up smelling like the "new" wood furniture smell. After sometime, I found it the smell is a bit weird but I dunno what's wrong and keep using. After 6 mths, I decided to take a close look at the chest drawers coz i think it must be something wrong. When I take close look, I found out that there are some "fine ants"(not exactly ant, dunno what's that) is all around the chest of drawers and I told my cleaner juz to wipe-off with warm water to clean up the whole drawers. After someday and I took another inspection and saw those "fine ants" again. Then I decided to throw the chest of drawers away(it's look so NEW and the keys(still wrap in plastic) are still sticking there)... I juz couldnt get rid of the "fine ants" and dunno what to do with it. Coz its really annoying have to wash all the clothes over again and dunno if the "fine ants" do grow into the clothes or not.

BAD EXPERIENCE.

went there yesterday.....

actually their price is ok. just that even though it is a big showroom, we turn to the catalog for more designs...which is no differences from HDB furnitures shops...

still thinking if I shld get from them...hmmm

they are definitely not the cheapest around.

I hope to hear more...

where is the cheapest in your view ?

I hope to hear more...

where is the cheapest in your view ?

Hi Zio you can try 2 places.

1. hommage trading

2 s&c

So far they have the most interesting prices around.

Hi Zio you can try 2 places.

1. hommage trading

2 s&c

So far they have the most interesting prices around.

Haha...

yup I went to S&C already.

have not been to hommage trading yet

Haha...

yup I went to S&C already.

have not been to hommage trading yet

Might as well try it since you have to S&C. If the price is better than it will be worthed the extra trip. Look for Eric when you go there.

Might as well try it since you have to S&C. If the price is better than it will be worthed the extra trip. Look for Eric when you go there.

Went there already

it IS worth it... lol

The price is cheaper than S&C of the same model :D :D

Price OK but quality so-so.

We bought a chest drawer(4 drawers) 8 months ago. It has the wood smell since they delivered and we thought that's the "new" wood furniture smell suppose to be. However, we also found that the clothes we put in the drawers also ended up smelling like the "new" wood furniture smell. After sometime, I found it the smell is a bit weird but I dunno what's wrong and keep using. After 6 mths, I decided to take a close look at the chest drawers coz i think it must be something wrong. When I take close look, I found out that there are some "fine ants"(not exactly ant, dunno what's that) is all around the chest of drawers and I told my cleaner juz to wipe-off with warm water to clean up the whole drawers. After someday and I took another inspection and saw those "fine ants" again. Then I decided to throw the chest of drawers away(it's look so NEW and the keys(still wrap in plastic) are still sticking there)... I juz couldnt get rid of the "fine ants" and dunno what to do with it. Coz its really annoying have to wash all the clothes over again and dunno if the "fine ants" do grow into the clothes or not.

BAD EXPERIENCE.

The fine ants are termites, it's a good thing you threw the chest of drawers in time. Otherwise, they may infest all your wooden furniture and then you will have to replace everything.

Dear all,

Please beware of this company. They issue sales order without listing individual item price. They will then tell you that stock is not available and ask you to choose other more expensive products. If you are not willing to comply they will say that the deposit paid upfront is the offered price and refuse to do any refund. They are very well verse and would challenge you to 3rd party mediation if all else fails.

Please avoid buying anything from them.

Sales Person: Jay

Customer Service Manager: Daren

Dear all,

I encountered the same issues, and Please beware of this company. 

Made a booking of a Bedroom Set and a Queen size bed frame & mattress in April 2017 at their woodlands outlet @ Primz Bizhub.

Anyway, the delivery of the Bedroom set is 1 month from purchase date, Queen bed to be confirmed.

*Note: this item is delivered to my new BTO flat, therefore I am not staying there* 

1) Delivering of Bedroom set:
Received a SMS saying that that they will deliver the queen mattress + bed to me tomorrow.
After not long, I received a call from them that the Queen bed will be delayed so they will deliver the Bedroom set to me first between 12-2pm.

Waited till 2pm, and decided to call Full house furnishing to check on it.

Firstly, lady A***** mentioned that driver have already delivered the item. I began to question her where and whom did they deliver the items to? Unfortunately they can't answer me. Was told to hang up and she will call driver again to check on it. After numerous phone call and FYI, I waited till almost 3.30pm, lady A***** called me and told me that driver will be late, and if I can wait till 4pm. I decided to cancel the delivery and postpone till 3 days later and she agreed to it. But on the other hand, the driver called me and said he will reach at 4.30pm I decided to wait since I am already there.

Finally they arrived at almost 4.30pm with my Bedroom set. And I receive one bad news from them! The delivery man actually damaged my wardrobe. They had to deliver a replacement one instead tomorrow.

I waited from 12-4.30pm today and I they damaged my wardrobe, and I had to wait for them to deliver a new one again within the next few days. 
When I asked, why can't they deliver a new one the next day. It was because there is too much orders due to overwhelming there is no stocks therefore I had to wait.

*Problem lies with your guys, they damaged it and now I have to wait few more days for you to deliver it to me again*

2) Delivering of replacement wardrobe:
After the first incident, I had to be more cautions with them. Delivery of the wardrobe will be between 10am-12noon. At 10am, I decided to give them a call to confirm that the delivery will made between this timing.

Guess what, they told me that the driver is stuck in Malaysia customs and they will be late. I decided to request for cancellation and refund and requested them to collect the whole bedroom set, I already waited more than 4hrs for  the bedroom set, why would I trust your words again.
Not long after, the driver called and said that they would reached in 30mins.

*I didn't know in the midst of being stuck in Malaysia customs would take them 30min to reach my location.*

Finally item arrive in good conditions at almost 10.30am

3) Delivering of Queen bed:
Spoken to their staff and was told that the Queen bed will be delivered to me between 5-7pm.

I started to worry if I have to wait for hours and hours again. But I decided to give them one last chance since it's a different supplier, no signs of delivery man at 7pm.
Decided to give them a call at 7pm, and they said that the driver will reach in 30mins. which is by 7.30pm
I was so angry about it and decided to call the staff at Woodland, they couldn't help at all, but directed us to contact their head office instead. 

Finally they arrive at 7.20pm and here comes another bad news. They missed out our 2 pillows that comes with the Bed.

4) Delivering of the missing 2 pillows:
Called the staff at Woodland again, to inform their head office that we cannot afford to wait for them to just deliver 2 pillows again and requested to either allow us to collect it at their woodland showroom or deliver at another address.

Next day, received a call from their head office (I had to call them to remind and check on it) that I can collect the 2 pillows tomorrow after 12pm at their woodlands showroom.

Guess what, the very next morning, I decided to head over to visit my BTO flat and I found the 2 pillows HANGING ON MY METAL GATE.

** Nobody inform anything on the delivery of pillows to my flat. 

Luckily it was just pillows, if it's something expensive, it would have been stolen.

I urge everyone to please think twice. Sharing my experience ~