Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limck007

Dyeldesign & Homeway>> Good ?

Saw my fren's condo decoration and workmanship by DyelDesign.

Quite creative and the layout is good + workmanship quite good too..

But are they good for HDB reno >> in terms of pricing and creativitiy (as HDB layout and condo layout are quite diff)

So far, i cant seems to find details reviews/feedback about them ... (though some say they are costly)

Going to visit them this friday.

Has anyone in this forum try them out ??

OTHER question

>>>my frens also told me abt Homeway design.... apparently in 2007 and 2008 (lousy workmanship, MIAed ID,etc etc) , the company is kns one and at one time, they were not a licensed HDB contractor... BUT this year , 2009 , has they improved???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

But are they good for HDB reno >> in terms of pricing and creativitiy (as HDB layout and condo layout are quite diff)

So far, i cant seems to find details reviews/feedback about them ... (though some say they are costly)

OTHER question

>>>my frens also told me abt Homeway design.... apparently in 2007 and 2008 (lousy workmanship, MIAed ID,etc etc) , the company is kns one and at one time, they were not a licensed HDB contractor... BUT this year , 2009 , has they improved???

Nope...

Hello Brother,

never ever think of Homeway for your good sake.

i had bad experience with them and recently one more case i have found and now they are settling issue at Small Claims Tribunal.

Project completed somewhere in Dec 08 and they received lawyer notice in May 09.

so, better to reconsider your decision, if at all planning for Homeway.

OTHER question

Just completed my reno with them. Bad experience.

I engaged them because the offered one of the best price and the branch manager seem to me as friendly and honest. Told me upfront of all cost involved (will not have hidden cost).

Tilings done are okay, but waterlogging in the kitchen. Did my sliding glass door wrongly as I requested to be 2 piece glasses yet they done it with 4 pieces, the price different is quite a lot. When I question them, they asked me to go and see the contract, it only stated 8 feet sliding door, never mentioned how many pieces. Then the boss told me if I have any unhappiness with them, I can go to court and let Judge to handle.

This kind of atitude... this kind of project management. Visit My reno Blog about them...