Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

HeLLLoooo Pbtgal! I came in this morning to especially hunt for your T-blog! =)

Its finally up!

Congras on the launch of your reno!

Looking forward to see more updates on the reno works!

Each time i look at your MBR and living room pix, i drool... Hehe.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HeLLLoooo Pbtgal! I came in this morning to especially hunt for your T-blog! =)

Its finally up!

Congras on the launch of your reno!

Looking forward to see more updates on the reno works!

Each time i look at your MBR and living room pix, i drool... Hehe.

Hi Prodigor

ya, finally up after such a long wait till i can fight as beauty queen with those ladies from south africa :P .

I am looking forward to see those transformation being slowly built-up. Will u create ur own t-blog when ur reno start? Will look forward to yours too!

Edited by pbtgal

Hmm, very sharp indeed. Yes doorless cos afraid my son will want to explore with glass door. A kerb will be constructed and a floor mat will be placed outside the shower area. We have lots of carpentry this time round. The study room will be converted to my son's bedrm when he can sleep on his own so a wardrobe is planned in mind. Of course for now, it will be conquered by me, haha! The MBR bath is my fav 3D drawing too!

:) kerb or step-down? I think having a step down into the bath area lessens the risk of tripping over the kerb. Can consider. :) lOoking forward to your reno beginning!

I wish I have such fantastic birdview from outside my house like yours.. :(

Hi SW80,

Ours is the highest floor and unblock cos we are facing the carpark. BTW, your house is very nice, i like the kitchen.

:) kerb or step-down? I think having a step down into the bath area lessens the risk of tripping over the kerb. Can consider. :) lOoking forward to your reno beginning!

Hi Pinkpetter,

step-down is the in-things nowsadays hor, i will discuss wif my ID. Thanks for the suggestion.

Initial plan was to contruct 9ft wardrobe wif 4ft TV console. After looking at the actual area, this might not workable or the wall is not flushed on the bedhead side, meaning after putting our bed, there might not be enuff walking space. My ID will workout something for us. Very sad, i like this layout very much :idea:

hey pbtgal, i've a question. what do u mean by the wall is not flushed on the bedhead side? are u refering to the protruded wall at the side?

hey pbtgal, i've a question. what do u mean by the wall is not flushed on the bedhead side? are u refering to the protruded wall at the side?

Hi Rierie

yes & the sad thing is the wall on the opp side (where the wardrobe was planned) is oso protruded. Do u have the same prob?

Hi Rierie

yes & the sad thing is the wall on the opp side (where the wardrobe was planned) is oso protruded. Do u have the same prob?

yep..for the wardrobe side. cuz we sealed our original mbr toilet entrance and open it at the other side. but our ID used the wardrobe to cover the protruded wall. i also dunno how he did it

for the side at the bed, since the wall is protruded, wouldn't ur bed be slanted? as in some part of the bed will be at the protruded wall and some part will be at the inside?

yep..for the wardrobe side. cuz we sealed our original mbr toilet entrance and open it at the other side. but our ID used the wardrobe to cover the protruded wall. i also dunno how he did it

for the side at the bed, since the wall is protruded, wouldn't ur bed be slanted? as in some part of the bed will be at the protruded wall and some part will be at the inside?

Hi Rierie

our ID will use gypsum board behind our bedhead. However, the board will be quite thick. By doing that, tho' it can help to 'flush' the wall but the walking space is very small. The other wall we are oso using our wardrobe to cover. Now has to brainstorm for other solutions.

Edited by pbtgal

Hi Rierie

our ID will use gypsum board behind our bedhead. However, the board will be quite thick. By doing that, tho' it can help to 'flush' the wall but the walking space is very small. The other wall we are oso using our wardrobe to cover. Now has to brainstorm for other solutions.

mm..i see from ur 3D pics that u'll be having bedside tables at both sides. is it a must to have it at both sides?

mm..i see from ur 3D pics that u'll be having bedside tables at both sides. is it a must to have it at both sides?

Hi Rierie,

if space constraint is a prob, we dun mind to forgo the bedside tables. U have any ideas?

i dunno if there'll be much space created from this idea. :P

what we see now is that the start of the bed is from the middle of the protruded wall. pls correct me if i'm wrong. i was thinking to let the start of the bed to start from where the protruded wall and "sink in" wall is (the 90 degree angle place). yes, then the person sleeping that side might hit the wall. we can have a bedboard which has the thickness of the side of the protruded wall. this will mean that instead of using the gypsum board to make the 2 walls level, use the bedboard to make it level. but this will mean that u might need to take away the bedside table that is nearer to the door

mm...can picture it? dunno if it's practical enough. cuz never see the place for myself :unsure:

i dunno if there'll be much space created from this idea. :P

what we see now is that the start of the bed is from the middle of the protruded wall. pls correct me if i'm wrong. i was thinking to let the start of the bed to start from where the protruded wall and "sink in" wall is (the 90 degree angle place). yes, then the person sleeping that side might hit the wall. we can have a bedboard which has the thickness of the side of the protruded wall. this will mean that instead of using the gypsum board to make the 2 walls level, use the bedboard to make it level. but this will mean that u might need to take away the bedside table that is nearer to the door

mm...can picture it? dunno if it's practical enough. cuz never see the place for myself :unsure:

Think roughly i know wat u mean, let the bed rest on the "sink in" wall. Hmm, i will go back to check if there is any beam on that "sink in" wall. It might work for us hee. Thanks :)

Think roughly i know wat u mean, let the bed rest on the "sink in" wall. Hmm, i will go back to check if there is any beam on that "sink in" wall. It might work for us hee. Thanks :)

hee...hopefully it helped u :)