Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Agree. I can understand if we have to chase until our hand ache (for pressing the mobile too many times), till the throat dry (for keep talking and talking) and get all the heart pain and frustrations in the end. However, i must say your house turned very very nice with many thumb up pics. U moved in already right?

yup, we have shifted in.

actually we have not spoken to the ID @ all since the HO, neither has he called us; all that has transpired have been smses, with silly replies from him. patience has finally worn thin. we were initially still able to tolerate, till the nonsense fm his sub-con.

thanks for the compliments on the house; we like to credit ourselves on that tho, haha. cos the furniture; colour coordination of the soft furnishings were all our own ideas - no input fm the ID @ all - either he isn't too inclined towards such a theme, or just bochup?

anyway, we share the same sentiments as ur fren, prodigor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup, we have shifted in.

actually we have not spoken to the ID @ all since the HO, neither has he called us; all that has transpired have been smses, with silly replies from him. patience has finally worn thin. we were initially still able to tolerate, till the nonsense fm his sub-con.

thanks for the compliments on the house; we like to credit ourselves on that tho, haha. cos the furniture; colour coordination of the soft furnishings were all our own ideas - no input fm the ID @ all - either he isn't too inclined towards such a theme, or just bochup?

anyway, we share the same sentiments as ur fren, prodigor.

I hate ID with no inputs leh. For us, i must compliment my ID who come up with her own suggestions. Tho' we did not accept 100% but muz say some of her suggestions are rather useful and make our life much easier. Maybe u should talk to your ID liao. We moved in with o/s works and its a chore to clean up after works done, hate it!

Think my reno finally come to the finishing line, at least for now. Infact, there is still 1 outstanding item - the safety railing which the PE did not chase my ID for it. We paid our very last payment last Saturday and received our certificate of warranty from Ideal House.

Just a simple rating on our ID and her company - Ideal House.

Overall, we are quite satisfied with Lynn's service and i will give her a 9/10. Initially, i find that she has some attitude problems to the extent that i asked my hb to liaise with her :lol: . However, she is pretty efficient with rectifications on our project, at least.

Pricing - 9/10. Ideal House is quite reasonable except i find their quotations for wardrobes and feature wall a bit on the high side. Looking at the extent of the reno works given to them, we are quite happy with the final quotations + foc items.

Tiling works - 9.5/10. I think Ideal House is very strong in this. My friends who visited us commented that they did a good job which made me understand why Lynn keep praising her workers on this. But the shifu abit stern looking

Carpentry - 9/10. Quite nicely done except the workers have some attitude problems. But kudos to them, they are the team that work till near midnight on our last lap of rushing to move-in.

Electrical works - 9.5/10. I like this groups of workers best. They are very friendly and hilarious. (The only group of worker which i treated them to snacks :P .)

Painting - 7/10. If i have the time and money to spare, i might engage someone else to do the job. He was extremely slow, taking his own sweet time when we were all rushing to finish asap. He is the only one who needed so many breaks in between. Not that we dun allow the workers to rest, but if you see others working hard, dun u think u need to do the same or at least take lesser breaks.

Plumbers - 9.5/10. Another groups of workers whom we can joke with. They are helpful to even install the many paintings (11 in total) we had bought.

Cleaning - 8/10. This worker is abit better than the painter. However, communication break-down causes some mis-understaning, luckily its not a big issue.

In summary, we will definitely recommend Ideal House (not necessarily our ID) as we find the other IDs are friendly too. Think we manage to make some of them laugh when we were at the showroom discussing with our ID.

Think my reno finally come to the finishing line, at least for now. Infact, there is still 1 outstanding item - the safety railing which the PE did not chase my ID for it. We paid our very last payment last Saturday and received our certificate of warranty from Ideal House.

Just a simple rating on our ID and her company - Ideal House.

Overall, we are quite satisfied with Lynn's service and i will give her a 9/10. Initially, i find that she has some attitude problems to the extent that i asked my hb to liaise with her :lol: . However, she is pretty efficient with rectifications on our project, at least.

Pricing - 9/10. Ideal House is quite reasonable except i find their quotations for wardrobes and feature wall a bit on the high side. Looking at the extent of the reno works given to them, we are quite happy with the final quotations + foc items.

Tiling works - 9.5/10. I think Ideal House is very strong in this. My friends who visited us commented that they did a good job which made me understand why Lynn keep praising her workers on this. But the shifu abit stern looking

Carpentry - 9/10. Quite nicely done except the workers have some attitude problems. But kudos to them, they are the team that work till near midnight on our last lap of rushing to move-in.

Electrical works - 9.5/10. I like this groups of workers best. They are very friendly and hilarious. (The only group of worker which i treated them to snacks :P .)

Painting - 7/10. If i have the time and money to spare, i might engage someone else to do the job. He was extremely slow, taking his own sweet time when we were all rushing to finish asap. He is the only one who needed so many breaks in between. Not that we dun allow the workers to rest, but if you see others working hard, dun u think u need to do the same or at least take lesser breaks.

Plumbers - 9.5/10. Another groups of workers whom we can joke with. They are helpful to even install the many paintings (11 in total) we had bought.

Cleaning - 8/10. This worker is abit better than the painter. However, communication break-down causes some mis-understaning, luckily its not a big issue.

In summary, we will definitely recommend Ideal House (not necessarily our ID) as we find the other IDs are friendly too. Think we manage to make some of them laugh when we were at the showroom discussing with our ID.

Wow pbtgal, that's pretty high score you had given. So far I never met the rest of the group except the tiling.