Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marvin

Dehumidifier - Water Feature?

Hi,

Consulted a FSM and was pointed out to place water features at a corner, presumably be the wealth spot, does those dehumidifier (moving water with spraying mist) considered as a water feature too?

Too lazy to clean the water feature.....

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Consulted a FSM and was pointed out to place water features at a corner, presumably be the wealth spot, does those dehumidifier (moving water with spraying mist) considered as a water feature too?

Thanks!

Why not ask ur FSM see whether can or not...Im also interested to know...:)

Hi,

Thanks!

Yea, ask your fsm and let me know also. Thanks.

Yea, ask your fsm and let me know also. Thanks.

You don't have to clean water feature all the time.

I have been using a lava stone water feature since 2004 and hasn't cleaned it since.

Just use a feather duster to dust a bit, that's it. Ah, and also not forgetting to add water.

But if you still insist on using a dehumidifier, I'm also keen to find out what your FSM say.

Hi,

Thanks!

Dehumidifer can be used was water feature. some do not spray mist the one that rotate the water around with a fan build in. The purpose of using water feature or moving water is to activate the "water star" of the flying star chart. if that water star in a wealth star in a sector when place with this moving water it will be activated. if the water star is a illness star in a sector and you activated with moving water, ppl in that sector will get ill. Instead of getting better air, the people will get sick, very ironic....

Lava lamp do not count as water feature cos the liquid is not exposed to air.

Dehumidifier is the appliance which removes moisture from the air isn't it??

HUMIDIFIER is the one that adds moisture into the air ......

Dehumidifier is the appliance which removes moisture from the air isn't it??

HUMIDIFIER is the one that adds moisture into the air ......

oops, its the one gives out water or has water movement that can be use in feng shui

i have a Novita Water Purifier Unit and was told it is considered a water feature, coz there is water movement.

for this case in order to activate the water/wealth star, only if the water is exposed to air and there is movement.

e.g. a pail of water with one or 2 fish does not count if the movement is little, unless there are lots of bubbles

for this case in order to activate the water/wealth star, only if the water is exposed to air and there is movement.

e.g. a pail of water with one or 2 fish does not count if the movement is little, unless there are lots of bubbles

I read that your master is dave hum, right? He taught you all these? Wah, one or two fish don't count, then three fish above then count ?

My Uncle also have one fish tank with only one fish and no bubbles audited by You Long Zi. So I must tell my Uncle to get a refund from You Long Zi....hahaha.

I read that your master is dave hum, right? He taught you all these? Wah, one or two fish don't count, then three fish above then count ?

My Uncle also have one fish tank with only one fish and no bubbles audited by You Long Zi. So I must tell my Uncle to get a refund from You Long Zi....hahaha.

it doesnt count because of the water movement, not because of the number of fish.

activating wealth star is different from adding water element in a sector.

In this case we are talking about activating wealth star.

maybe you are right you should get a refund.

Edited by GrandPaPa

it doesnt count because of the water movement, not because of the number of fish.

Have you heard of "still waters run deep"?

You are the best joke in feng shui......

零神不问长和短。。。水短便遭凶

I think you should get a refund from dave hum. His feng shui audit in your house have caused problems in your 文昌位 hahahaha....

You don't have to clean water feature all the time.

I have been using a lava stone water feature since 2004 and hasn't cleaned it since.

Just use a feather duster to dust a bit, that's it. Ah, and also not forgetting to add water.

But if you still insist on using a dehumidifier, I'm also keen to find out what your FSM say.

HI,

Possible to PM me where to get this lava stone water feature? How much does it cost?

You have any picture to share? : )

Thinking of getting one..

No need too much of clean up and no chance for breeding of mosquitoes.. ; )

Thanks!

Doremon