Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Thanks thanks....both the devils are here...lol... heehee.. Officially collected your house key yesterday har...how's your reno going? The existing house condition of your EM is very good. ;)

Going to remove your staircase railing for this EM also? heehee

Hey my red_devil buddy, :sport-smiley-004:

Sorli for late reply, yes, keys already collected, managed to get all the "make-up" done within 10days and have already moved-in...now still onli abt 80% finished unpacking.... :( ..more to go....getting more & more tired doing the unpacking...... zz ......

Nop, this time I left the stair's-railings alone........did not removed it.......hhahaaaa............check-it out !

cheers!

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
10-October-2009

Close-up view of the laminate we choosen and the glass.

1595093_915178_066f03bda3_o.jpg

1595094_915178_7e0fe2f504_o.jpg

1595095_915178_67efa2d803_o.jpg

Hi red devil

Ur wardrobe laminate is very nice.

Can u share with me what is the code of ur laminate. Its in white colour with some print right. Thought of getting the same laminate as urs.

Thanks.

Hi red devil

Ur wardrobe laminate is very nice.

Can u share with me what is the code of ur laminate. Its in white colour with some print right. Thought of getting the same laminate as urs.

Thanks.

My apology. Bee Leng. I didn't documented down the code.... :(

hi red devil,

your house very nice! love the wallpapers man. bought from china ah? hmmz, then i can consider getting my hubby to lug back a few rolls since he travel to china often. where you bought them from? shanghai? beijing? shop name? thanks ah... keke

Hi Red Devil,

Is your house still under reno? I get to know from the blog that your contractor, Jason is no longer working in U and B... is he still able to take in project? Do you have his contact? Can PM me?

Thanks.

Below is the quote from Jason:

Split from U and B Design and Renovations

Dear All,

I have split from U and B Design and Renovations.

Florence is the head of U and B Design and Renovations, and will be the contact person for future projects. If you have signed up for projects with her, please contact her for your projects.

As Florence has also taken over the financials of all existing projects, I am unable to further work on them. Please contact Florence for resolution.

Her number will be sent to you on email to jason.ubreno@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by Jason at 1:01 AM 0 comments

Hi red_devil, I hv read thru yr blog, yr bought some taps fm China, are they good? cos my fren going to China but not Wuhan maybe they can help me to get a few. Thanks

Syl

Edited by Sylphy