Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rayhwz

Getting A New Door Bell

my door bell stops working, its a battery operated one with wire connecting the door bell button infront of the house and a bell in the house itself.

Where can i find a replacement for this?

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any types of WIRED doorbell can do the job. Just snipe the wire at the end and connect with the new one.

if I keep sniping the wire everytime the door spoilts , i will have to lay new wire? :(

then 2 choices left: crimp the wire for a permanent connection point, this u'll need the crimping tool. or simply snip the wires and get a WIRELESS one.

Hi,

I am also looking for the same. I had returned a legrande brand because the sound it produces is quite soft. Anyone can assist to recommend where to buy, how much is it for a loud wired door bell with battey operated that is not too expensive? Many thanks.

Rgds, Chuang

my door bell stops working, its a battery operated one with wire connecting the door bell button infront of the house and a bell in the house itself.

Where can i find a replacement for this?

thanks

Any DIY store such as Home Fix have them. Nowadays even those neighbour hardware also sells them. If you want to save the hassle, get the wireless type. But actually, changing it is quite easy as what the bros here mentioned.