Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cohen06

Sembawang Green - Interior Design Contractors

I'm collecting on the 13/07, as I'm unable to make it on the date given by HDB on 25/06.

Any members tried the contractors that are found under our blocks? They have done up some units there and will show you what they did. This is what happens when I went there to look c look c and they came approach us.

cohen hdb ask u to collecct on 13/7?

if so most likely, we also collecting on the same day......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i am a new residents at blk 490 too. We have confirmed our id (Summit Design Studio) Damage is 20.3k. Starting renovation tom. So far his quotation is the most competitive. But dun compare with those contractors found under our blks. Theirs price is cheaper about 20%. But dun really trust them.

For electrical works, we have engage Mr Ong, highly recommend by fellow forumers here. His price is really cheaper outside about 30%. Furthermore he is not calculative. You just tell him all the electrical and lighting points you need, than he will quote you as a whole package, unlike what the people practice now in the market whereby they charge you item by item. Best of all, he is very very responsible, knowledgeable and friendly uncle. Two thumbs up for his job done on my flat.

Rgds

Darryl

Darryl

so you got 2 contractors to reno your unit.

your ID dont do electrical job?

hi all, would you all like to try my ID for a quote? he's a very honest person, and the best part is, he would not try to cheat and lie. workmanship is not bad, u all can go to My T-Blog to see. and not really ex, for an ID.

...u very free...ar go find any other contractor

if not stick to ho bee, fortuna & my frenz

for me unit face carpark look better than garden

btw mine is also face carpark......lol

if u free go down have a look....contractor will bring u to see their workmanship.

okok!

cheers!

Darryl

so you got 2 contractors to reno your unit.

your ID dont do electrical job?

Actually most of the ID dun have their own electrician, like mine. They only recommend you to their prefer electrician. So i go and find my own electrician.

cohen hdb ask u to collecct on 13/7?

if so most likely, we also collecting on the same day......

Nope. We gave HDB our preference date. So u found your ID?

Hi all! I'm staying in Sembawang Green too... Blk 490... New to this cuz only after gotten my keys then I start sourcing for IDs.... :P

Realised that the place sooooo small.... :S

hi new neighbours~

welcome to the neighbourhood, hehe.

my id's not bad, got nothing to complain abt him. if u guys want, pm me for more details ba. his works can be seen in my thread and ranval's thread. =)

Hi! I'm staying at Blk 490 and got my keys last Friday.

I've got Innerview as my ID/contractor. Their prices are reasonable and willing to work with my tight budget.

Hi! I'm staying at Blk 490 and got my keys last Friday.

I've got Innerview as my ID/contractor. Their prices are reasonable and willing to work with my tight budget.

Hi

I'm also interested in your ID. Me also tight budget. Contacts?

may i know what's the cost of your reno?

+ whether your floor + doors are done by HDB?

i'm trying to get an indication of what kind of figures to expect - and what kind of expectations we should have/ alter to.

sigh, only 487 and 490 here..

no-one from 488 so far? :(

an ID told me that it's quite weird that alot of the flats in 488 havent started reno yet - the deadline for keys collection (for us) was 19th june, if i remember correctly.

regarding fortuna, i find them quite aggressive, workmanship imo is ok;

we went to see one flat they were doing on 18th floor, blk 488.

looked ok.

there is another showflat by inz-something (sorry, can't remember the name) at 17th floor of blk 488.

2 guys were stationed there when we poked around the place on sunday afternoon - the ceiling L-box, cosy room and bedroom were quite done up, left only the living room's carpentry not yet installed - the parts were lying on the floor.

no harm taking a peek for ideas if u're around there.

i think they should be in the midst of installing the carpentry about now.

me! me! i'm from 488! :D

I've collected keys quite some time ago, but waiting for lunar 7th month to be over so that i can start my reno.

More or less chosen my contractor, quotation is abt $20k. Mine is a empty flat with no floorings or doors.