Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
henhen

Block 10 Chai Chee Road Worth Buying?

Hi All, I am fresh to this forum...

Wish to enquiry whether Blk 10 Chai Chee Road is worth buying? Valuation abt 380K. COV abt 10k

Flat is about 9 yrs...

What you all think of the location?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nowadays most houses are going at valuation or below value.Cov is not common.Btw is this a 4-room or 5-room unit?

If the unit is very well renovated,near MRT and amenities,high level,small COV can be considered.But keep looking for more units.

Nowadays most houses are going at valuation or below value.Cov is not common.Btw is this a 4-room or 5-room unit?

If the unit is very well renovated,near MRT and amenities,high level,small COV can be considered.But keep looking for more units.

Its a 4 room flat. corridor. Renovation normal only. But abt 10mins walk to MRT station.

heard any stories about this blk?

i bought my unit at valuation about 7mths back. i could have gotten it for below below valuation if i waited for a couple more months but since we need to concentrate on our running business we decided not to wait and bought the unit at valuation.

my sister got her unit at below valuation earlier this year high floor, corner and unblocked view. her friends also got their flats at or below valuation between late 2008 and earlier this year.

btw, all of our flats are located in the east too.

my advice to you is to do your homework and take agents words with a big pinch of salt.

is this based on hear say or you did some market research yourself?

Its a 4 room flat. corridor. Renovation normal only. But abt 10mins walk to MRT station.

heard any stories about this blk?

these blocks were built for SERS years ago. 10mins walk to mrt is too fast lah, ard 15 mins at least. 10mins to bedok bus interchange tho. very near mosque. last time i always go there to have my haircut. :D

can i ask, what's the sqm of the unit? 90sqm?

Edited by alamak

is this based on hear say or you did some market research yourself?

these blocks were built for SERS years ago. 10mins walk to mrt is too fast lah, ard 15 mins at least. 10mins to bedok bus interchange tho. very near mosque. last time i always go there to have my haircut. :D

can i ask, what's the sqm of the unit? 90sqm?

90sqm