Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

yupyup! is for this yr's b'day.. hehe..

jus over only.. 16 oct.. hehe

wah, ur bf so xin fu~ It really looks great!

I like collecting recipes from Women's Weekly...plan to put some of them up in my kitchen :)

Haha, mi too! But now I just buy Women's Weekly recipe books. There are some that are really good.

oh did u have to apply butter at the sides first?

im using the push-the-base-out kind. always not smooth!

urs so perfect!

go buy those springform pans lar. Those are better for cheesecakes. :D But then hor, I think ur cheesecakes are gorgeous liao. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
my most recent end product.. strawberry cheesecake.. idea from jelly hearts..

a birthday cake for my bf.. :P

pic1008.jpg

my cupcakes with icing... :D

DSCF1303.jpg

DSCF1302.jpg

I love your cupcakes!!! it looks yummy....how did you do the icing on top? did you use the cupcake mould for the cupcakes

yupyup! is for this yr's b'day.. hehe..

jus over only.. 16 oct.. hehe

hahaha my hubby also birthday on 16th oct...also bake a cake for him but not so pretty....luckily my kids give me face....

my most recent end product.. strawberry cheesecake.. idea from jelly hearts..

a birthday cake for my bf.. :P

pic1008.jpg

my cupcakes with icing... :D

DSCF1303.jpg

DSCF1302.jpg

very pretty!

ur strawberry cheesecake is bake or nobake? i did a no bake normal cheesecake.. but didnt turn out as pretty as this but still edible... :P

and i love ur cupcakes man.. issit difficult to bake tis? still thinking whether to get an all-in-1 convection/microwave oven.. but not much table top space in the kitchen..

very pretty!

ur strawberry cheesecake is bake or nobake? i did a no bake normal cheesecake.. but didnt turn out as pretty as this but still edible... :P

and i love ur cupcakes man.. issit difficult to bake tis? still thinking whether to get an all-in-1 convection/microwave oven.. but not much table top space in the kitchen..

it's a no-bake cheesecake :P

the cupcakes are quite easy actually..

it's the icing tat requires more effort to deco.. hehe :D

it's a no-bake cheesecake :P

the cupcakes are quite easy actually..

it's the icing tat requires more effort to deco.. hehe :D

wow... can i have the recipe or link from where u did this no bake cheese cake? any tips for perfecting the rounding of the cake? urs looks soo nice and clean!

err pardon me, the cupcakes needs to be baked hor? :P

I am absolutely in love with the pink cupcakes - a devilishly treat beckoning me. :P

But I got to agree with Julia that the icing is the main part that takes alot of effort. Imagine a dozen cupcakes - piping individually with different colours and so on. Its more time consuming than icing 1 round cake in terms of decorating, creativity and more mess to clean up.

Cupcakes need to be baked, the batter used is different. No-bake cheesecake is refrigerated like tiramisu.

Hi Angel81

read in ur earlier post on recipe of egg tart. the ingredient of tart shell requires 1/2 egg.

It means half an egg or One or two eggs?

I have tried baking egg tart ytd but used betty crocker pie mix instead .

the premixed tart shell tasted abit saltish :P Hope to bake my own using ur given recipe.

But the egg thing is confusing me, can enlighten me ?

Hi Angel81

read in ur earlier post on recipe of egg tart. the ingredient of tart shell requires 1/2 egg.

It means half an egg or One or two eggs?

I have tried baking egg tart ytd but used betty crocker pie mix instead .

the premixed tart shell tasted abit saltish :P Hope to bake my own using ur given recipe.

But the egg thing is confusing me, can enlighten me ?

Harlow! I got the recipe from here, and used half an egg for the recipe. :) What I did was beat and measure the weight of the egg, then spoon half of it into the mixture. The rest I kept and used to fry eggs for dinner. :P

Thanks for the quick reply :)

just to share some pictures of what I have baked over the last weekend

WALNUTCHOCMUFFIN.jpg

EGGTART.jpg

xmascookies001.jpg

xmascookies002.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply :)

just to share some pictures of what I have baked over the last weekend

xmascookies002.jpg

the xmas cookies look great!!! is it normal cookies or ginger kind? did you use icings for the deco? very nicely done....pls teach me!!!

want to bake that for my kiddos!!

the xmas cookies look great!!! is it normal cookies or ginger kind? did you use icings for the deco? very nicely done....pls teach me!!!

want to bake that for my kiddos!!

:shy: paisay leh, me oso beginner nia. They are the usual sugar cookies. Recipe from any online sites.

Me using royal icing on the cookie, also some fondant for lettering.

I made the icing using Wilton's recipe

Food colouring is in paste/gel. me use both wilton & bake king (i think...not sure. got them from Phoon Huat)

after tt , it is lots & lots of practises. me still learning. my hands are still rather shaky :P

tip: me watch a few youtube videos on baking & decorating cookies

They really helped alot :D

wow... great to found this forum :) i like baking & cooking too =P great to know so many baking queen, kings here!!! hope to see more soon...

rdnest! Ur cookies look so great! I'm thinking of doing those for xmas too. Is the royal icing hard to use, and roughly how long did it take to set? I read that it took quite awhile to set woh.

a questions to all...what do you use to put icing on the cookies or cupcakes? esp Rdnest can enlighten me how you do the fine details?