Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garion

Our Very First Home @ Amk

Very sad and disturbing to hear about such matters u r experiencing.....it's targeting #21 but all othe units including yours are effected..??....so which level are you at ???

May i know which block in AMK?.....3xx ?, 5xx or 7xx ?...these are the high-level blocks which I hv viewed some of the units there b4 i got my EM at bishan....

Hope everythings will be fine with you.

its block 5XX near to cheng san CC..... my unit is on #4..... :bangwall:

lucky my new gate not installed yet so still not so bad.... but have to scrap the paint off the main door and repaint.... actually onli wanted to varnish....

but realli must commend town council for being efficient.... i reported to police on saturday around 11am.... at night around 7pm when we visit the flat again the surrounding wall and floor all repainted and cleared already....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
its block 5XX near to cheng san CC..... my unit is on #4..... :bangwall:

lucky my new gate not installed yet so still not so bad.... but have to scrap the paint off the main door and repaint.... actually onli wanted to varnish....

but realli must commend town council for being efficient.... i reported to police on saturday around 11am.... at night around 7pm when we visit the flat again the surrounding wall and floor all repainted and cleared already....

huh ??..... :o ...you are at #4 ....so low compared to the targeted #21........also kena ?...... 8| ...so basically most of the unitsat that block kena too lah !?

huh ??..... :o ...you are at #4 ....so low compared to the targeted #21........also kena ?...... 8| ...so basically most of the unitsat that block kena too lah !?

if all kena we still not so angry.... only us on #4 and #22..... some more floor difference so big..... dunno !#@# these ppl are thinking about....

if all kena we still not so angry.... only us on #4 and #22..... some more floor difference so big..... dunno !#@# these ppl are thinking about....

wah liao... so "lucky" damnz now their tactics are to hassle neighbours as they can't be there everytime but neighbours can... much better than they coming down everytime and risk kanna caught. So are you changing your door? if yes it is a good thing, your reno is not completed yet.

Hope they won't target your unit anymore.

wah liao... so "lucky" damnz now their tactics are to hassle neighbours as they can't be there everytime but neighbours can... much better than they coming down everytime and risk kanna caught. So are you changing your door? if yes it is a good thing, your reno is not completed yet.

Hope they won't target your unit anymore.

yah.... going to change the iron gate... but not wooden door... have to scrap off the paint... sianz....

hey garion,

just wondering howz the problem on the splashed paint... :( .....and the loan-shark problem...??

hope it's fine with you getting over it.....anyway, heard the goverment is really getting tougher laws to deter these sharks...and it works.... :dunno: ...

hey garion,

just wondering howz the problem on the splashed paint... :( .....and the loan-shark problem...??

hope it's fine with you getting over it.....anyway, heard the goverment is really getting tougher laws to deter these sharks...and it works.... :dunno: ...

thanxs for the concern :)

made police report and town council also notified but no updates from anyone yet :(

hopefully will be the end this whole episode....

after some "serious discussions", ID says everything be ready be this Saturday morning :)

went "site survey" last night and most things completed....

already engaged mover to move this sunday.....

will post some completed pictures soon....

some new pics on progress.... a few weeks back....

Laminates for all rooms

4308102721_2a177a4609_b.jpg

MBR L-Box with Cove Lighting

4308102645_268495394c_b.jpg

MBR Vanity with solid top and down light (half complete)

4308102519_03c5f6b0a4_b.jpg

MBR Wardrobe (Half Complete - Still lacking the black mirrors)

4308124571_4ac6e84431_b.jpg

Edited by garion

more pictures

Kitchen Cabinets 1 (half complete) - internal using walnut wood grain polykem

4308102825_3233304934_b.jpg

Kitchen Cabinets 2 (half complete) - old tiles will be covered with tempered glass splash back

4308103031_1668268d63_b.jpg

Kitchen Cabinets 2 (half complete) - box up of the pipings with swing access doors

4308841406_4508ab20e3_b.jpg

Under mount Kitchen Sink - Waiting for the solid top

4308124399_da841b7ca2_b.jpg

Clipsal light switch and heater switch

4308124487_182a8022fc_b.jpg

Edited by garion

Bro, your wardrobe & toilet are nicely done... Love those marble lookalike tiles chosen for your toilet wall. :good:

thxs bluewater :)

finally can see some results after weeks of waiting

hey garion....

beli nice works.... :good: ...great progress......so when is the HO ? Moving in b4 CNY ?

cheers! :yamseng:

thanxs thanxs CJREDDEVIL :)

we have arranged for mover this sunday to move in :sport-smiley-004:

heopfully and clean everything by this Saturday