Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Check www.cytech.biz or http://www.wizdenki.com.sg/. I have the Cytech system installed in my house.

I use a motion detector made by Yale can buy at Hardware shop like Homefix, it is connected to phone line and can dial automatically out to three numbers with a pre recorded message once it detects motion or breach, also mine is set to silent, so the intruder does not know that the alarm is dialing out emergency message, can also be combined with web cam so that you can monitor the house remotely in event of break in.

Only costs $80 and very effective, no other costs or subscription needed, all homes should have one.

Edited by xebay11

How much did u installed your system and what are included? thanks

Mine comes with alarm, motion sensor, autogate system and gate (sliding and full chengai wood) and keyphone system which can open gate. slightly less than 15k.

Mine comes with alarm, motion sensor, autogate system and gate (sliding and full chengai wood) and keyphone system which can open gate. slightly less than 15k.

i use Cisco. inlcudes doors and windows and motion sensors. trust me, the pple at cisco are very responsive to any alarms triggered.